23 Tuesday

TUESDAY:

I ended up talking to Andy for a while last night and told him what happened and he made me feel a lot better which was really nice.

I randomly woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I used the restroom then headed back into my room and looked out the window and noticed it was still extremely dark outside.

I sighed and walked towards my bed and grabbed my phone and checked my notifications then put my phone down I said it's 2 am.

I sat down on my bed and layed down I still feel disgusting but Noah Lee and Andy are all making me feel a lot better so I don't feel as shitty.

A little while later I got up and put my shoes on and headed downstairs and went outside and sat down on the porch.

A couple minutes later Andy came outside and walked over to my house and sat down next to me and lit a cigarette I said hi.

He said you couldn't sleep I said nope he said jack was pissed yesterday I said oh my God he was so mad Andy laughed and said oh well.

I smiled and layed down on the porch next to Andy I said thank you he said for what I said everything he smiled and said it's alright.

I said so I'm not a virgin anymore Andy sighed and said hey it should have been me who took your virginity I sighed and said yea.

We ended up talking for a while until we both went back inside and went to bed for the night.

A couple of hours later my dad got ready and went to work after my mom woke up my siblings and got them ready.

My mom woke me up and I got ready for school and headed downstairs and went into the living room my mom ended up driving me to school as well.

After she dropped us off she left and headed home I saw Noah's motorcycle and smiled and shook my head and headed inside.

Andy was standing near his office greeting people I smiled and walked past him he said morning Ms. Evens I said morning Mr. Biersack.

I heard him laugh and shake his head Noah and Lee met up with me and we all walked to class together Noah said you and Mr. Biersack would be cute together.

I smiled and said yea I think so as well Lucy was busy talking to jack and holding his hand and flirting with him.

I gagged and rolled my eyes Noah said well I always knew she was a whore we all started laughing together and I smiled and shook my head.

After we all got to class we sat down in our seats and waited for class to start Noah said hey Elle at least your face isn't swollen.

I said oh yeah true I'm happy it isn't swollen because it hurt really bad the day after he said I still can't believe jack slapped you for no reason.

Lee said Jack is an asshole I said I know Noah said but did you see his black eye I said oh my God you did that he smiled widely and said yeap.

My mouth dropped I said oh my God Noah Flynn you beat the shit out of him he said he deserved it I smiled and gave him a hug.

Noah said he really fucking hurt you Elle and he deserved consequences I looked at Lee and he said yea he did.

We all started laughing together and Jack sat down next to Noah and said what's funny Noah said nice eye jack scoffed and rolled his eyes.

I went quiet and looked at the board and didn't say anything Lee laughed and kissed the side of my head and said you have three bad ass body guards.

I said three he said me Noah and Andy I smiled and said oh yea true Lee also said my dad is very protective as well I smiled and said that's good.