55 Tuesday

TUESDAY DECEMBER 22ND:

I randomly woke up freezing and shaking I said why the fuck is it so cold I sat up and saw my window open every thing in my body froze.

Andy said my bad I said what the fuck he said I'll close your window I said how in the hell he said I climbed ill make sure no one can open your window.

I said Jesus Christ you scared me after Andy made sure my window was theif proof he sat down next to me and said sorry for scaring you.

I said it's ok how are your parents he smiled and said good they are gonna help your mom wrap presents I said oh how fun he laughed and took off his shoes.

I smiled and said just go ahead and make your self feel at home he started laughing and layed down in my bed next to me.

I said I didn't know you were 27 he laughed and said I know I'm old I smiled and shook my head and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room andy was smiling widely with his arms behind him.

I quickly took a picture and laughed and I put my phone down and climbed back into bed I turned on my TV and looked for a movie.

Andy said would your parents be mad if I slept over I laughed and said Andy were married he laughed and so shit yea you right.

We started laughing together and I found a movie and cuddled against him while we watched the movie together he kissed my head and wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer.

I said are our parents gonna wrap presents Andy yawned and said I have no idea what the plans are but I guess.

Me and Andy continued talking while the movie was on I started getting extremely exhausted I got snuggled against his chest and I fell asleep a couple minutes later.

Andy turned off the TV and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later a couple of hours later my mom and dad woke up and used the restroom then they headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

My dad made breakfast and coffee for everyone my mom went into the living room and sat down on the couch and played on her phone.

A little while later my siblings woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen with my dad because he was cooking breakfast.

A couple minutes later I woke up and yawned and stretched and sat up and looked down I smiled when I saw Andy sleeping peacefully.

I took a picture of him then I got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom.

I headed back into my room and sprayed some body spray on and grabbed my phone and kissed andys head and I headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

I made some breakfast and also made coffee and I sat down at the table and watched movies on my phone while I was eating breakfast.

A couple minutes later Andy woke up and came downstairs my mom said what the fuck Andy said oh hey mom I started laughing and said he snuck through my window.

My mom started laughing and said I'm not mad I'm just shocked I laughed and said don't worry I was too last night.

My mom said we need to go grocery shopping tomorrow for our Christmas dinner Andy said my parents can ride with me because we need food as well.

I looked at Andy while I was eating breakfast a couple minutes later Andy got some breakfast and sat down and started eating with me.

After I finished eating I picked up my dishes and gave Andy a hug and kissed his head and sat down next to him at the table.

A couple minutes later he finished eating then he picked up his plate and we went into the living room and sat down on the couch.

I said what are we doing today my mom said me and Amy are probably gonna wrap presents and do a couple of other things.

Andy said we should go out on a date today I looked at him and smiled and he said yes we should I said I would like that but what if people notice us.

Andy said I got a plan I smiled and said I trust you andy said good I'm glad you do a hour later Amy came over and helped my mom to start wrapping presents.

Me and Andy ended up hanging out in my room and listened to music and had a spa day together we did some face masks as well.

My dad and Chris also helped my mom wrap presents and put them under the tree me and Andy talked to Lee and Noah for a while.

Andy and his parents ended up staying over for the rest of the day we all ate dinner together and talked about our plans for tomorrow.

After we finished eating Andy helped me with the dishes while everyone went into the living room and watched movies together.

After we finished doing the dishes we headed into the living room and watched movies with my family for the rest of the night.

A couple of hours later Andy and his parents left and went back to his house my mom said Elle we are all going shopping tomorrow I said ok sounds good.

A little while later we all headed upstairs and went into our rooms and went to bed for the night I used the restroom then I went into my room and plugged my phone in and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.