14 Sunday

SUNDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and grabbed my phone and turned on music and put it down and sighed. I got out of bed and walked over to my bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room. I turned on my fan and sprayed some body spray so my room would smell good.

I got bored and grabbed some coffee and started drinking it I changed and locked my door. I put my hair up and started stretching and did yoga.

After I did yoga I started laughing for an hour I started sweating and breathing heavily. I heard my dad wake up and go downstairs and walk out of the front door and locked it.

I took a break so I could breath and get something to drink I took a 15 minute break and continued exercising. After I finished exercising I drank some coffee and layed on the floor.

I was completely covered in sweat and breathing heavily I yawned and stretched I said ugh I'm extremely exhausted. I ended up falling asleep on my floor with the fan on.

A couple of hours later my mom and sister woke up and headed downstairs into the living room. A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

I looked around and said oh I forgot I fell asleep on the floor I got up and plugged my phone in and turned off my music.

I went into my bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom. I walked out of my room and closed the door.

I unlocked my door and walked out and closed the door and headed downstairs into the living room. My mom said Elle what did you do last night you smell like a dog.

I laughed and said I did yoga and exercised and ended up falling asleep on my floor. My mom said Elle you need a shower I laughed and said thanks mom and went into the kitchen.

I got some food and something to drink and sat at the table and started eating breakfast. My mom and sister hung out in the living room while I ate breakfast at the table.

After I finished eating I put my dishes up and went upstairs in my room and closed my door and locked it. I turned on my lights and fan and sighed I grabbed my phone and turned on music and put it down.

I grabbed some clean clothes and went into the bathroom and put my clothes down and turned on the shower.

I grabbed my phone and brought it in the bathroom and closed the door. I got out of my clothes and got into the shower and closed the curtain.

I yawned while listening to music I walked under the shower head and smiled while the hot water touched my skin.

I said ugh senior year tomorrow I sighed and looked down and continued showering. An hour later I got out and dried off and changed and sprayed some body spray on.

I walked out of my bathroom and put my dirty clothes up and plugged in my phone and put it down. I made sure I had my bag packed for tomorrow and I put it by my mini fridge.

I cleaned up my room a little bit and picked out my clothes for tomorrow and put them on my vanity. I walked out of my room and headed downstairs into the living room and sat down on the couch.

My mom said Elle your senior year starts tomorrow I said ugh I know mom yeay how fun. She laughed and said I thought you would be more excited I said yea I am just tired.

I hung out with my mom and sister all day and ate lunch my brother stayed in his room. My mom said Elle are you driving I said um no she said ok so I will bring you.

I said ok sounds good a couple of hours later my dad came home and my brother came downstairs. We all ate dinner together and talked about tomorrow I sighed and said yeay school.

After I ate I headed upstairs and used the restroom and brushed my teeth and plugged my phone in and put it down.

A couple minutes later I fell asleep for the night.