69 Saturday

SATURDAY:

I can't believe Lee is leaving today I spent a lot of time with Noah and lees family after Noah left and headed to Boston.

I had a lot of fun spending time with the guys yesterday before Noah left for college I felt sad when I got home that night.

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and carefully got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Crow ended up following me and sat down on the floor and watched me I laughed and shook my head crow has been following me every where I go ever since I moved in with andy.

Crow meowed and layed down and got comfortable I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room.

I climbed into bed and Crow jumped on the bed and layed down at the edge of the bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

I played on my phone for a couple minutes then I put it back down and got comfortable and fell back asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later I woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door crow ran in before I could close the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

I gave crow food then I made a cup of coffee and also made some breakfast for me Lee is packing his stuff so he can leave.

Me and Andy are going to lees house so we can tell him good bye I played on my phone while eating breakfast crow layed down on the table next to me.

A little while later Andy and femme came downstairs Andy fed her then he made some breakfast and sat down next to me.

He yawned and we started talking about our plans for the day Andy said I don't want crow on the table I looked at crow and said he's fine.

Andy laughed and rolled his eyes after we finished eating we picked up our dishes and changed and headed to lees house.

We went inside and he smiled and said well my car is packed and I'm gonna head out we took a couple pictures then we all headed outside.

Lee gave everyone a hug and he gave me the last one I said please don't forget about me he laughed and said I could never I said text me constantly.

Lee pulled back and kissed my forehead and said I'm gonna miss you I said me too my eyes started watering and he got in his car and buckled up.

I bit my thumb and stood next to Andy and held his hand Lee started driving out of his neighborhood and I started crying Andy hoisted me up.

We ended up hanging out with Lee and Noah's parents for the rest of the day a couple of hours later we ate dinner together then me and Andy left.

After me and Andy got home we fed the cats then we all went upstairs and got ready for bed and climbed in bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

The cats were cuddled on the bed next to me and Andy crow was cuddled against my chest and it made me smile and I fell asleep a couple minutes later.

Andy was playing on his phone until he also decided to go to bed for the night since he was also exhausted.