38 Tuesday

TUESDAY:

Jack is going to be gone for the rest of the week and I'm really happy about it because he doesn't know when to leave people alone.

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I ended up taking a shower then I dried off and changed and brushed my teeth and hair then I headed into my room and picked up my dirty clothes.

I climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later a couple of hours later my dad woke up and got ready for work then he left for work.

A couple minutes later my mom woke up and used the restroom then she woke up me and my siblings then she headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and made coffee.

I woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom.

I headed back into my room and changed and sprayed some body spray on and grabbed everything I needed and headed downstairs and went into the living room.

I decided to wear a skirt and a crop top because I was trying to get andys attention a little bit I walked outside and saw Lee and he whistled.

I started laughing and said shut up Lee I got in the car and buckled up he said who's attention you trying to get I smiled and said andys.

Lee started driving out of the neighborhood and said well you will definitely be getting his attention I smiled and said good I'm glad.

We stopped to get coffee before we headed to school after we got our coffee we headed to school and jammed out to music together.

After we got to school we headed inside and walked down the hallway people looked at me and smiled I felt uncomfortable.

Noah walked over to me and said why hello Ms. Elle I smiled and said hi Noah I decided to look cute today he smiled and said who's attention do you want.

I shook my head and said andys Noah smiled and said I think you will definitely get it I laughed and shook my head.

We continued walking down the hallway together Andy said ELLE MAY YOU PLEASE COME TO MY OFFICE NOW.

I stopped and looked at Lee and Noah and said later guys they continued walking to class I turned around and headed to andys office.

A couple minutes later I walked into andys office and he made sure his door was locked and he closed the door and smiled and said well look at you.

I laughed and said I wanted to get your attention Andy smiled and said well you certainly have all my attention now.

The bell rung and I looked up and said oh how fun I put my stuff down and walked over to him and cupped his cheeks and pulled him closer and started kissing him passionately.

Andy moaned slightly and he put me up on his desk and I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled back and smiled and said I love you.

I smiled and said I love you more and he smiled and helped me off his desk someone knocked at the door and he opened it and walked out and closed it a little.

I sat down on a chair and played on my phone and texted Lee and Noah they said are you ok I laughed and said yea I am don't worry.

I put my phone down and continued drinking my coffee a couple minutes later Andy came back into his office and closed the door and walked over to his desk.

Andy sat down and opened his drawer and pulled out a condom and closed the door I blushed and bit my lip and looked down.

Andy said we don't have to do anything you don't want to I got up and walked over to Andy and smiled and said don't worry ok.