56 Wednesday

WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 23RD:

Andy snuck into my room last night and slept in my room my parents weren't mad but it made them laugh that he snuck in that way.

My mom told me last night that we are going grocery shopping today for Christmas dinner Amy and Chris are gonna come over and cook with my parents tomorrow.

Andy went back home and I'm sad because I enjoyed his company last night I randomly woke up and yawned and stretched.

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom.

I headed back into my room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later my mom and step dad woke up and used the restroom then headed downstairs my mom went into the living room.

My dad went into the kitchen and cooked breakfast and also made coffee for everyone a little while later my step siblings woke up and headed downstairs.

A little while later I finally woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room I sprayed some body spray on and grabbed my phone.

I headed downstairs and went into the kitchen everyone was in the living room watching movies together I yawned and made some breakfast and coffee and sat down.

After I finished eating I did the dishes then I headed upstairs and went into my room every one else headed upstairs and got ready for the day.

Andy and his parents were also getting ready so we could all go grocery shopping so our families could cook dinner tomorrow.

A little while later we all left and headed to the store and went grocery shopping for dinner tomorrow I rode with andy and his parents.

After we got to the store we all headed inside and got a shopping cart I went with my family and we went to go grocery shopping for dinner.

Andy went with his parents I ended up texting Andy the whole time my mom laughed and shook her head and I put my phone in my pocket.

An hour later we finished shopping and we got into our cars and headed back to our houses so we could cook dinner tomorrow.

After we got home we picked up the groceries and ate some lunch together Andy and his parents also came over and ate lunch with us.

We all hung out and talked about random shit and laughed together we spent time together as a family Andy smiled and kissed my head and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

After we finished eating we picked up our dishes and headed into the living room and watched movies together and talked about our plans for tomorrow.

A couple of hours later Andy and his parents left and headed back to their house and we all went into the kitchen and ate dinner together and talked about random shit and laughed together.

After we finished eating we picked up our dishes I did the dishes while everyone went into the living room and watch movies together.

After I finished doing the dishes I headed upstairs and went into my room I used the restroom then I headed into my room and chilled on my phone for the night.

A couple of hours later everyone headed upstairs and went into their rooms and went to bed for the night I plugged my phone in and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

Andy texted me and told me goodnight then he went to bed for the night as well.