57 Thursday

THURSDAY DECEMBER 24:

I can't believe Christmas is tomorrow I'm super excited about it Andy and his parents are coming over today so we can cook Christmas dinner for tomorrow.

I randomly woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom.

I headed back into my room and grabbed my phone and checked my notifications then I headed downstairs and got a snack and went back upstairs.

My phone said it was 2 am I climbed into bed and played on my phone and ate my snack while watching Netflix and I drank some water.

After I finished eating I threw my trash away and I used the restroom then I headed back into my room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later my step dad woke up and used the restroom then he headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and cooked breakfast and also made coffee.

A couple minutes later my mom woke up and used the restroom then she headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and helped my dad cook and she made a cup of coffee and went into the living room.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and sprayed some body spray on and grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

I made a cup of coffee and headed into the living room and sat down next to my mom and ate breakfast my dad was also eating breakfast on the couch.

I checked my phone and saw that andy texted me I texted him back and put my phone down a little while later my siblings woke up and headed downstairs.

They got breakfast and sat down in the living room and ate their food I put my dishes up and used the restroom then I went back into the living room and sat down on the couch.

Someone started knocking on the door I got up and walked over to the door and opened it and smiled andy and his parents came in and I closed the door.

I locked it and we all headed into the living room and sat down on the couch I sat down on andys lap and he smiled and kissed my head.

Amy and my mom talked about how they were going to be cooking dinner today she said they could cook their stuff at Andy's house my mom said that's ok with us.

After they finished eating they picked up their dishes and came back into the living room and sat down on the couch I went into the kitchen and started cleaning the dishes.

Andy came into the kitchen and he helped me clean the dishes then we headed into the living room and sat down on the couch and hung out with our families.

A couple of hours later Andy and his parents left and went to his house and started cooking dinner for Christmas tomorrow.

I also helped my parents and cooked dinner for Christmas with my family my siblings went into their rooms and chilled in there.

I ended up snacking while helping my parents out I made a bunch of jokes and we all started laughing together my mom gave me a hug and said I love you Elle.

I smiled and said I love you more mom and I gave her a hug a couple of hours later we all finished cooking and we ate a little bit of the food.

My siblings came downstairs after the food was finished cooking we all ate as a family and talked about random shit and laughed together.

Andy told me his parents were also finished cooking dinner and they were gonna stay at his house for the rest of the night.

After we finished eating I worked on the dishes while my parents picked up the food for tomorrow my siblings went into their rooms for the night.

My mom said they were going to bed early because they were exhausted I said that's fine after they picked up the food they went upstairs and went to bed.

After I did the dishes I did a load of laundry then I went upstairs and went into my room and used the restroom and changed and sprayed some body spray on.

I climbed into bed and got comfortable and plugged my phone in I yawned and layed down and relaxed and fell asleep a couple minutes later.