P18

The next morning was filled with kisses, hugs, and cries. Teresa hadn't wanted her babies to go to Brazil, they were going to be away from her. She enjoyed it when her children were home in her bed, cuddling to watch a movie with her. That wouldn't happen for another few weeks, the length of their stay was unknown to even Luciano but they promised they would come back home and do any and everything they wanted.

Luciano and Carter helped load their suitcases on the jet. Luciano hadn't cried as Teresa did, but he had mixed feelings about sending them away as well. Especially for missing so much of their lives, he wanted to be present for the rest of it.

Carter kissed Teresa's forehead as she hugged him with a sniffle. "We'll FaceTime every night. I promise Princessa" She nodded and he kissed her forehead and neck in a brief tender way.

Luciano rolled his eyes had he felt she was dramatic about Carter leaving. However they were like best friends and he was a second father to his children which is why when Carter released Teresa, Luciano's hand slammed on his shoulder and squeezed. "If anything and I mean anything happens, you're responsible. Understand?"

Wincing, Carter gripped his hand and removed it. Then he nodded. They watched him board the jet before leaving and they were driving back home.

It wasn't until Luciano took off his blazer did Teresa slap him. Her hand, his face, and his power were a bitch.
"Seriously? A personal bodyguard? Why wouldn't you tell me?" She snapped immediately dismissing her previous abuse.

He hadn't as he stared at her and she sighed an apology. Then he nodded with a satisfied smirk as if it never happened. "I hadn't wanted you to think matters were extreme, Tesoro"

 She laughed.

Hysterically.

"Extreme? That's your excuse when he's a trained assassin?!" He groaned. Dante said more than Luciano thought.

Her eyes narrowed. An assassin? Extreme? The plug met the outlet for once. "What happened?" She demanded. Luciano was hiding something from her again and she hated it. Hated secrecy between the two. It brought them apart rather than bring them closer together. Broke trust and rose consequences. She knew that for sure. 

Luciano looked out the window. He was obsessed with pulling all the strings to assure them she wouldn't worry but he must've never thought of all possibilities because she always finds out.

That's what he hated.

She watched as his jaw clenched as he stared out at the surroundings they passed by. Sighing, she moved to crawl upon his lap, laying across and his hands laid over her thighs. She didn't push anymore instead she kissed his hand and ear then his jaw. Her nails grasped his jaw, forcing him to look into her eyes. 

The action was innocent but Luciano loved when her long acrylics grazed any part of his body. It was a sensation that brought him back to the thrills of her clawing his back and underneath his naked flesh. She stared obliviously into his distant, pleasure-craving eyes. 

 "I know you have a lot on your plate. It's going to be alright. Right?" She whispered.

He blinked the pleasure away for just a split second. It wouldn't be too far out of his grasp. 

She began to massage his hair, his roots, and his eyes closed as he began to relax. He didn't answer, instead, she felt his hand slide up to grasp her throat in pure dominance and tug her lips down, descending into his. His grasp was strong and tight but his lips were tender, sweet just like his tongue. He gloried in how her nails grazed his face, felt good, and, brought the heat to his body like hot flashes.