P68

THE two slept deeply in each other's embrace, close and nightmare-free, especially Teresa.

Until the alarm from Luciano's phone burst Teresa's eardrums and she jolted and slammed her index finger onto his screen. She pulled the blanket over her shoulders and snuggled once more in Luciano's warm naked embrace which tightened the moment she returned to it.

Then their door was knocked on.

She huffed wanting to return to her peaceful sleep. She needed the hours after yesterday. She wanted to ignore it like Luciano who had begun to hide his face in the hollow of her neck.

She smiled as she felt him sigh against her. It reminded her of how breathless he was yesterday. Just as she promised, he chanted and moaned her name continuously as she did throughout the night.

His hair was tousled and it made her smile as she ran her fingers into them and reached his scalp to softly massage.

Again the knocking threatened their bubble of peace.
"You should get that" She whispered. The door was locked just in case the boys awoke earlier and walked in on something they weren't supposed to. Luciano rolled over and his body crushed hers as her hands rose underneath his arms and up into his biceps to grip and anchor.

Her knees even propped up and spread to frame his body as his warmth joined hers. He still chose not to awake but instead planted a kiss in the crook of her neck. "He has a key Tesoro. If he's smart, he'll use it" He chuckled.

"I heard that" Adriano huffed behind the door and soon enough they heard rattling. To Teresa's surprise, Luciano had not made a single move to change their position. In all honesty, he did not care besides a sheet and a blanket were covering their bodies.

"Luciano" She called out and tried to pull away, even lift his body off hers and he chuckled knowing she couldn't lift his muscles if she tried. 

His hands grasped her arms and encircled his body with them, locking her hands behind him as he whispered, "Don't ruin it" He planted a kiss on her lips.

"But we have to say goodbye to the kids" She responded, thumbing his lip and briefly kissing him once more. He thought he could prolong their leave as much time as he wanted, he rolled to his side making her giggle as he rose her thigh to his waist.

"Are you sore?"

She opened her mouth to respond but the door swung open and a furious and annoyed Adriano warped in. Luciano only tilted his head upwards to look at him.
Adriano grabbed a pillow and slammed it upside Luciano's head making her laugh.
"Stop smuggling her and get out of bed." He demanded, storming out and slamming the door.

Luciano turned back with a smirk on his face and pulled her body to fit against him as his lips descended into hers.

They both were out of their room and fully dressed and cleaned up and now were kissing Luca's and Tino's heads. The boys cried, even yelled at them, throwing tantrums because they had not wanted to leave again. Even when Luciano tried explaining the best way he could that it was safe, their little hearts would not cave.

They didn't want to leave and were adamant to stay. Luciano groaned, their stubbornness was like their mother's.

Teresa and Roel both ran out of options to comfort the twins and end their endless crying but Luciano hadn't. He resorted to manipulation. He didn't want to, but he also couldn't allow his children to stay. They were young and they weren't going to understand in just a few minutes before their forced departure.

He claimed they needed to be brave and strong. That they would be back soon into a newly built house with their rooms and toys. He persuaded them with talk of a big yard for the dogs and them to play. As they all listened to Luciano, they knew one thing, he wasn't lying. Except for the house being finished by the time they saw them again.