Taste

You squeaked when he pushed you back against the door, his lips attacking yours again and again, his hand around your neck like he owned you.

"You think you can dominate your way out of this?" He growled in a brief separation of your lips. "I thought you were smarter than that, Doll."

He crashed his mouth back to yours, making you moan, from the intensity of his kiss and from his words.

Clearly, this was how he dealt with his emotions. You almost getting kidnapped, almost losing you, meant that he needed to keep you close, his anger and adrenaline fueling his actions. You understood it, because you were doing the same. You needed to get this energy out, and it seemed that he did as well.

You had your flaws and Bucky had his. If you could pretend that him being in the mob didn't bother you, maybe he could do the same for your side job. Maybe then, you could both just give in to this obvious chemistry between you. You could talk afterwards.

His mouth went to your neck as you rolled your head back, bumping it against the wood as he pushed against you, his hips grinding into yours while his tongue ran over your collarbone.

"Turn the cameras off." He muttered into your neck.

"What?" You panted, your hands on his forearms, trying to stabilise yourself.

One of his hands went to your hair, and he tugged on it, hard. You audibly groaned.

"Turn them off. Your friend doesn't need to see what I'm about to do to you." His words held a filthy promise that made your abdomen ignite. You licked your lips.

"Can't. System doesn't let you." You replied in a breathy tone.

"Well then, Luka," He said, his face coming up to yours. "Seems we have no choice but to go back to mine."

Before you could say anything, he was taking your hand and dragging you out of the room. You were 3 steps from the front door before Peitro, Sam and Steve appeared. You waved Pietro off while Bucky just completely ignored him, your body full of adrenaline at what was going to happen next.

The sunlight flooded your vision as Bucky led you outside, then opened the car door for you. He didn't need to say anything. You immediately got inside, shutting the door behind you as he walked around and got in from the other side.

Sam had apparently followed you both out, and was already getting into the driver's seat, wordlessly knowing his boss needed to go somewhere. Bucky barked the order to go home, then he was pressing the button on the console that made the screen slide up.

"Did you think about it?" He asked once the partition had completely closed you off.

"Think about what?"

"When you were in the office, sitting next to me. At home getting ready in the mornings. Did you think about everything we'd done at the club?"

You inhaled sharply. It seems that you were talking about this now then, but how were you supposed to respond to that?

"Answer me." He snarled, reaching up and tugging on your hair. You whined as you tried to keep your mouth shut, not wanting the moan to come out. "Did you think about it?"

"Yes." You whispered.

"Tell me."

"Bucky, it-"

"Tell. Me." He repeated, his other hand now coming up to your throat, his fingers squeezing your neck a little. You couldn't stop your eyes rolling back this time.

"I...thought about...everything. All the time. You have no idea how many times I wanted to do something about it." You muttered, opening your eyes and looking up at him. You knew he could tell that this was turning you on. His eyes were running over your face, taking in your response. "Fucking hell Bucky, please..."