71. undercover

‼️⚠️ mature content ⚠️‼️

For one split second, I have a flash of clarity. As the song "Sweat" by Zayn was playing, the music was playing at a medium volume, and the lights were dim.

"Wait!" I blurted just as I teeter on the edge of the bed. "I— I'm not on any birth—"

He looks at me with those eyes. Those eyes were telling me he wanted to make sure I remember this night.

"Good." He replied.

Sweet. Fucking. God.

He gets up from being on his knees after taking my pants off, as we slowly back up together towards the middle of the bed. He hovers above me, shirtless and he looks straight into my eyes and leans down, plants a kiss on my lips as he feels up against my breasts.

As he's kissing me passionately, with tongue more and more, he moves his hand down to my breast and pinches my nipple as I moan more in his mouth. Then he slowly moves his hand down to my panties and slips his fingers inside me and I let out a moan again.

My legs shake and I moan louder and that made me want to kiss him more. I bit his lip as he groans and that made him go even faster.

"Keigo yes! Oh my god!"

Keigo then stops and I freak out cause I wanted more.

"W—wait! Why are you stopping—"

But for what was about to come, it was going to be better.

Before I finished my sentence I gasped as he roughly pulls me from my legs towards the edge of the bed while he's on his knees, he lifts my legs up and places them on his shoulders and he makes eye contact with me.

"Be a good girl and just relax my songbird."

He does the unthinkable. He kisses my inner thigh and it felt somewhat ticklish that I sat up quickly but Keigo orders me to lay back down. As he's kissing my inner thighs, he rubs his hand from my stomach down to my thigh then rips my panties off.

I'm thinking no those were my favorite pair but fuck it! I want Keigo right now.

"I just love, the way your body reacts to me." He says and immediately starts eating my pussy out and I cry out.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Yes! Yeees!" I arch my back and grip the sheets tightly from the sensation I begin to feel. This is a feeling I haven't felt in a long time but it's better.

He rubs my clit with his fingers as he's licking my pussy so fucking good that I feel it coming.

"Keigo please baby don't stop! You're gonna make me fffucking cum!"

He goes even faster and my breathing gets heavier, my heart starts racing, and my toes curl and I quickly brush my fingers through his hair and pull it tightly.

" *moans* oh fuck! I'm cumming!!"

I finally catch my breath as my legs were shaking uncontrollably and my pussy is more wet and juicy than before. I bit my lip as I'm trying to focus on my breathing. I was flustered as my face was red with a heartbeat down on my pussy. My pussy was throbbing.  

Keigo sits up straight and licks his lips and says , "fuck babe, you taste *inhales* so fucking good. *exhales* but I'm not done with you."