1.welcome to tokyo!

‼️⚠️ WARNING CHILD ABUSE AND STRONG LANGUAGE ⚠️‼️

💥Flashback 16 years ago💥

"YOU'RE A MONSTER! YOU'RE SUCH A DISGRACE TO THIS FAMILY! YOU WERE BORN A MONSTER! WITH A QUIRK LIKE YOURS, YOU'LL NEVER DO ANYTHING GOOD! I WISH I NEVER HAD YOU AS A DAUGHTER!"

The tall man yells at the young _____ ,tears start forming in her beautiful red eyes. He grabs his bottle of alcohol and starts to chug it down.

She starts to cry, tears streaming down her pinkish cheeks. "Father, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!" She said as she wiped her nose filled with boogers. Her father was getting irritated and yells at ______. "SHUUT UUP!" He said angrily and he puts his bottle down and slaps her across the face. She falls to the floor as her glasses are flown off her face from the hit. She cried even more because she couldn't believe that her own father would hit his own daughter.

Words couldn't even describe how frightened she was.

"DID I SAY YOU COULD FUCKING SPEAK!? YOU FUCKING BITCH!" He growled.

Redness starts to flow across her face and her cheeks start to swell up.

"I'm- I'm sorry father!" She said as held her cheeks.

He continues to chug his drink.

She looks up at him from the floor with fear in her small innocent red eyes, thinking that she might actually be killed by her own father. He then looks down at her in disgust with alcohol dripping from his lips. 

"UGH! WH- WHAT ARE YOU CRYING?! YOU'RE JUST AS WEEAK AS YOUUR M- M MOTHER! I COU- COULD'NT SSTAND HER EIITHER! YOUU'RE J-JUST LIIKE HER, ANNOYING! ITS YOUR FAULT SHES GONE! YOUR F-FAULT!!" He says as he's under the influence. He then throws the bottle to where there are 3 other empty bottles of alcohol.

"THESE GLASSES, YOUU DON'T NEEED THEM ANYMOORE!" He stomps on the glasses breaking them. Broken in half. ______ still on the floor shocked watching her father break her glasses. Crying her whole heart out from fear. Suddenly he lifts his hand up and uses his quirk on her, his quirk is telekinesis.

He lifts her in the air using his quirk and makes it harder for her to move and breathe. As she struggled to move, trying to escape his quirk, she looks over at her father and notice that he has this demeaning look in his brown eyes as if he actually does want to end her young life.

"F- f- father.... s-s-stooppp, p-pleease! I- I can't breathe!" She said as she was trying to catch some air to fill her little lungs. But it was no use.

She couldn't breath, her little body couldn't take the pressure her body was going through. _____ was on the edge of passing out. Her father was just too powerful.

She tried to scream and call out for help but it didn't work with what little air she was receiving. Her vision getting blurry by the second.  Tears still running down ______'s face.

What did I ever do wrong? Am....am I as bad as he says... ______ thought.

"I- I never loved you... I never did." He said as he still held her up with his quirk.

She looked up at him in shocked because of what he had said about him not loving her as his only  child. When a father's love for their child should be unconditional.