6. hawks

‼️⚠️ mature content ⚠️‼️

It was around 3:18 am. I was laying fast asleep on my bed, snuggled up under the covers. Until I heard tapping noises coming from her balcony door.

I started to wake up as I rubbed my eyes. I wondered who or where that sound was coming from. I was having such a good dream too. I looked over and it was Dabi. But why would he be here so late? I got up and walked over to the door with my blanket over my shoulders.

"Dabi?.... What are you doing here? Do you have any idea what time it is??" I whispered. 

"I'm sorry _____. I just wanted to see you."

I smiled at the fact that he wanted to see me this late. What a simp.

"I'm sorry I know it's cold outside. Here come inside." I closed the door leading Dabi inside my room.

I then sat on the edge of my bed. "Dabi? Is everything ok?" I asked.

"To be honest, no. Listen _____, I've been wanting to tell you this ever since I met you that night. I'm...I'm...I'm in love with you. I know it sounds crazy but that only explains why I kissed you like that. I'm sorry that it was all sudden. I couldn't stop thinking about you. I..I couldn't help myself. You're such a beautiful woman that I admire. I can't get enough of you. I feel like I've known you forever.. I know this is a lot to take in but I'm hoping you feel the same about me.."

he lied.

But maybe it's best if she doesn't know.

Her bright red eyes widen as the soft glow of the moonlight coming through the balcony door shines in her eyes. 

I stood up quickly facing Dabi.

"Oh Dabi.." I caressed his cheek as he closes his eyes, enjoying my soft touch.

"I...I do feel the same. Ever since I met you. I've been feeling what you've been feeling. At first I didn't know what this feeling was. But I do now."

He opens his bright blue eyes and looks into my red eyes.

"I just have one question."

"What is it?" I asked raising a brow.

"Will.. will you be mine? Will you be my girlfriend?"

I smile at Dabi.

"Yes. Yes Dabi. A thousand times yes!"

Dabi's blue eyes widen as he goes in to hug me. Dabi then pulls back and held my chin up having his lips meet mine. Kissing me passionately.

I suddenly pulled away because something didn't make sense to me.

"But Dabi..how did you know where I live?"

"Oh yeah. Haha the morning you left my house I followed you home. Just to make sure you made it back safe."

I smiled as I blushed. "Oh Dabi. You're such a sweetheart."

He rolls his eyes.

I then gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"______?"

"Yeah?"

"I was wondering can I crash here for tonight? I...I don't want to be alone right now. Now that I have you."

"Of course you can you dummy." I replied.

He blushes as he kisses me on my forehead.

We both made our way onto my bed getting under the covers.

"Goodnight ______."

"Goodnight Dabi."

It was around 9:30 the next morning when I had started to wake up. Dabi was laying on my chest. I looked down on him as he was holding on to me tightly as he slept.