8. the moon is beautiful..isnt it?

‼️⚠️ mature content ⚠️‼️

"Saphira is a great hero name for you. It suits you kid."

"Thank you Hawks."

"Also I remember you mentioned that you had an idea of your hero costume?"

"Oh right!"

I pulled out a sketch of my costume out of my pocket. "Here. This is what I came up with. I know it's a bit much but I like it."

Hawks stares deeply at the sketch.

"Do you like it?" I asked.

"I don't like it."

"HAH?!" I gave him a mean look.

"I love it."

"Ugh!" I rolled my eyes at him as he starts laughing.

"I'll send it in tonight and I'll let you know when it's ready."

"Thank you very much."

"Now go home and get some rest. You'll need it for tomorrow's training. Did you want a ride home?"

"No thank you. I appreciate the offer but I can walk home." I said as we stood up together. I walked over to his desk slowly and placed my cup down.

My body was still feeling weak. My legs felt numb. I walked back towards Hawks, but my legs gave out and I fell, he grabs ahold of me tightly as he wrapped his arms around my waist and looks down at me as we both stared in each other's eyes, we blushed hard. He pulled me up as I stood up straight and he brushes my hair behind my ear and stared for a moment longer. That's when we both realize the position we were in and pulled away from each other.

I cleared my throat and acted professional. "Thank you for everything Mr.Hawks." I thanked him as I bowed.

"Uh yeah! You're uh...welcome! And anytime you want to come and train more, my door is always open! Or if you need anything at all. Just ask me." He smiles widely.

"Thank you Mr. Hawks."

We both exchanged numbers as I started to make my way out of the building.

"I'll walk you out."

I nodded.

5 minutes later...

"HAAH!? ITS NIGHT?! How long was I out for?" I asked as I looked up at Hawks.

"Pretty much for the rest of the day. Your body was pretty worn out. That's why I offered you a ride home."

"You have a car? How in the hell do you fit those damn wings in there?"

"No you dork. Did I say I had a car?" He laughs.

"Well, what did you mean by ride?" I asked raising a brow.

He then flies up a bit showing me what he meant with his red vermillion wings.

"Flying."

"HA! If you think I'm going to fly with you, you must be outta your goddamn mind Hawks." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't worry! I'll hold onto you!"

"Uh no. I don't feel like being dropped on my head tonight. I've already been hit with robots today. Also I can't even fly!"  I crossed my arms as he flies back down.