66. feelings

‼️⚠️ mature content ⚠️‼️

-time skips 3 years -

I'm back at the house and when I say house it means I'm still living with that idiot bird. I sat down on the couch listening to "Come a Little Closer" by Cage The Elephant with my iPad just writing down in a journal ☺️

I stopped looking for apartments to live in two years ago cause I honestly don't mind Hawks's company anymore. I like being with him.

But throughout these three years he's been acting weird. There are times where I catch him staring at me and I have to slap him cause I felt weird.

We've actually gotten even closer and I didn't think I can get so close with someone. I guess living with someone for three years doesn't give you much of a choice but to get to know each other more.

We had spent a lot of quality time together and it's been very fun.

We would watch comedy movies together and we'd be dying with tears in our eyes. Leaning against each other because our stomachs would hurt so much from laughing.

"AHHHAAHAHAAAA OH MY GAWD I CANTBREATHE!!" I said in one breath and he starts cracking up even more.

We would wash Luca together but sometimes he's a pain in the ass cause Luca would jump out the tub and run away cause he hates baths so much and Hawks and I would chase him.

"Get him!" I said as we had him cornered. Hawks jumps towards him but Luca escaped and Hawks ended up hitting his head.

"Phfft!" I covered my mouth so I wouldn't laugh but I couldn't hold it in.

And I'm not going to lie but we flirt with each other sometimes as a JOKE. Not because I like him or anything...

I know he's always been there for me since day one. He's been my shoulder to lean on and my best friend. He's always put me first and he is just amazing- WAIT I'm not saying I'm falling in love with him. I-I mean I don't know what to call it but I just....feel happy with him. Oh god... 🤦🏽‍♀️

***

I have the day off of the agency, Katsuki is in charge while I'm gone and he sounded pretty excited. I'm just hoping he doesn't overwork everyone just because he's in charge for one day. But anyways I'm going to the grocery store to buy food for the grill tonight. Everyone is coming over and I'm excited. I'm excited to see how everyone has been doing working as heroes!

"Hawks I'm home!" I said walking in and here comes Luca rushing over to say hi. Luca has gotten a lot bigger and it scares me cause it feels like it was just yesterday he was just a pup.

"Hey! Welcome home!" Hawks says with a smile. "By the way I uh..got these for you." He said scratching the back of head and smiling softly, handing me flowers.

"Oh uh, thanks." I smiled back.

"I picked them out from outside myself!" He smiled while blushing.

"How thoughtful thank you." I smiled.

I put the flowers in a vase and set them up. Hawks happily walks over and blushes more. "So uh everyone is coming over tonight?"

"Yeah they are." I said putting the food away in the fridge.

***

Hours later Deku, Uraraka, Tsu, Momo, Todoroki (which is a surprise he came considering he's working with his father's agency and rarely has time for anything), Mina and Tokoyami all came over in their regular clothes and brought a couple snacks to contribute. We sat out back as Luca ran around saying hi to everyone even though he had already said hi to everyone as soon as they walked in.