10. bakusquad

‼️⚠️ mature content ⚠️‼️

- time skips -

After continuous weeks turning into months of hard training with Hawks, I was getting in control of my telekinesis however, the flashbacks kept coming back every time I used it and the headaches kept coming.

But overall I was becoming stronger than before. With the help of Hawks and with the time I spent with Yuzu my first week really paid off. I guess whatever strings Hawks pulled to get me here with no hero prep school, worked! I know what you're thinking, I'm cheating and taking a shortcut. But Hawks had told me it was the same for him. Although he was taken at a very young age... 

He didn't want my potential to go to waste.

Everyday after training I would get off around midday like Hawks said I would and after training I'd go home to Dabi. Him and I would spend time together going on dates here and there or just staying home and watch movies, enjoying each other's company. I decided to let Dabi move in with me since he was always over so why not?

What could possibly go wrong?

On my last day of training my hero costume finally came in. It was just as I imagined it but with some minor changes to it. But I didn't care. It was perfect....

Hawks gave me a month off after several months of harsh training.

"_____?" He says with a big smile on his face.

"What's up?"

"I want you to take a month off before you start working with me. Rest up. You've earned it!"

I smiled at him. "Thank you Hawks. I really appreciate everything you've done to help me with my quirks. I can't wait to start patrolling with you. It's time to show those villains out there what Pro Hero Saphira has in store for them." I laughed as he smiled.

"Me too, by the way did you want a ride back home?" He smirks as he looks at me in the corner of his eye.

"Ugh no thank you Hawks." I rolled my eyes at him.

Hawks didn't even mind me attitude towards him. He would just laugh every time I would give him attitude.

- time skip -

The next morning I decided to go out into downtown, just to walk around and familiarize myself with the town. I got dressed and just before I left my house I gave Dabi a kiss on the cheek as he was laying down under the covers cuddling with a pillow as he was sleeping shirtless.

I love you Dabi but I don't know how to tell you... I don't know why it's so hard to say it.

Going through downtown my eyes widen with how beautiful and peaceful it was. I came across a tea shop called 'logic teas'. It was an adorable boba shop. It had a picture of a cat with a cup of boba.

Hmmm now that I think about I haven't had anything to drink since I left my house. I should get some boba.

I smiled as I walked in. I couldn't help but notice a poster inside the shop that said, " you'll love our balls in your mouth." And I laughed loudly.

After getting my drink I walked out looking down directly at my phone not paying attention, until I bump into someone.

"Ow!"

I gasped as I looked up. "Oh crap I'm so sorry. I wasn't paying attention. Please forgive me." I raised a brow when I saw a pink girl with antennas coming out of her head with black eyes.

"Oh you're fine.." she said as she rubbed her head. "I wasn't paying attention either girl. It was my bad too..."

Her eyes widen.