24. party pt.2

‼️⚠️ mature content ⚠️‼️

Throughout the party I was having a blast with everyone. I met so many different pro heroes such as Edgeshot, Fat Gum, Gunhead, Snipe, Mirko and even the hero Katsuki was talking about, Best Jeanist. He's really nice and genuine, I still don't get why Katsuki doesn't like him haha.

The pros all around were telling me stories and jokes that have happened in their lives. It was amazing. I was even given some advice from a Mirko. I was honored to be in the presence of great pro heroes.

Mirko and I were sitting at the outside bar along with local pros just having a conversation as we drank a bit.

"Ahahaha and then she was like 'WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THIS?!'" Mirko said as we all laughed at a joke she was telling. To be honest Mirko and I got close. She's really strong and very passionate about things. As we both continue to talk along with other pros we suddenly hear a slow song play.

"Can't Help Falling In Love" by Elvis Presley plays. I couldn't help but notice everyone around was grabbing a partner to dance with, including Mirko. She was caught by Edgeshot. I was left all alone at the bar as I watched everyone dance slowly. I asked the bartender to hand me another shot. I drunk it quickly as I made a face and looked towards the dance floor. My cheeks were pink from the alcohol as I started to feel slightly buzzed.

If only Dabi were here... I sighed.

"_____!"

I looked to the side and see Yuzu with Ells and Haru.

"Hey Yuzu. Haven't seen you all night. Where've you been?" I asked as she handed Haru over to me as she ignored my question.

"Watch Haru for me. I'm gonna dance with Ells." She said and then walked off into the dance floor holding Ells's hand, pulling her through the crowd.

"Eh?" I muttered.

I looked down at Haru and he looked just as confused as I was. I looked back at Yuzu and Ells and they had the biggest smiles on their faces as they danced together in each other's arms. I was starting to feel left out, I was literally the only person who wasn't dancing with someone! How embarrassing.

Ugh fuck it.. I thought as I looked down at Haru.

"Hey Haru you wanna go dance?" I asked as his faces turned red.

"Uh...uh y-yeah sure Saphira!" He smiles widely as we go dance jokingly.

🎶"Wiiise men saaay, only fooools rush iin, but I can't help falling in looove wiiith youuu." 🎶

We continue to dance for a few more seconds as I held his little hand in mine, until I felt a hand being placed on my shoulder and then heard a voice.

"Excuse me little man, do you mind if I dance with her?" I turned around seeing Hawks literally asking a 10 year old permission to dance with me.

Haru's eyes sparkled as he sees the winged hero. "Yes of course Mr. Hawks!" He replied as he quickly lets go of my hand. Hawks immediately grabs my hand and leans down and whispers to Haru.

"Hey kid, we have cake in the kitchen. Why don't you go with Best Jeanist and go get a slice for me and Saphira? Do you like cake?" Hawks asked as Haru's cheeks turn pink and jaw drops.

"I love cake! Yay!" He replied as Hawks smiled. He turned to Beat Jeanist who was sitting at the bar with a few of his associates.

"Oi! Best Jeanist-san! Can you take him to get some cake please?" He yelled over the loud music.