𝓗𝓸𝓼𝓹𝓲𝓽𝓪𝓵 {𝓐𝓲𝔃𝓪𝔀𝓪}

~Summery~
Seeking comfort from Romantic Aizawa after a PTSD-fulled nightmare
🚧No Warnings🚧

~♡♡♡~

You yelped as you flung yourself from the laying position to sit up straight in your bed. Taking labored breaths you wiped the sweat from your forehead. You are no longer in that abandoned hospital you remind yourself, your in your room in your kidnapper's house. That man can no longer hurt you.

You sighed as you flopped back onto your fluffy bed after catching your breath, closing your eyes you prayed for sleep but apparently whatever define being above had their headphones in because you tossed and turn for an hour with no luck.

Growning you swung your feet over the bed, tucking them into the kitty slippers he got you a while back and stood. Even in the dim light of the nightlight-lit room, you could see the scars that crazy doctor left littering your body. It made you walk faster down the hall.

Slipping in threw the crack left in the old oak door you saw Shota illuminated by the lamp on his side table. He was sitting up in bed, in his pajamas, reading a book. When you crawled into bed next to him you could see he was reading the book you recommended him a while back. He took his reading glasses of, placing them onto his already closed book "Can I help you?"

You frowned as you made yourself comfortable on the bed "Nightmare." He nodded at the whisper before pulling you to him "The hospital again?" You nodded into his chest, feeling the hum he let out "He can't hurt you anymore."

"I know...but it doesn't make what already happen any less scary." You felt his grip tighten "I know. Im here for you F/n, don't forget that. I'll always be here for you. To love and protect you. Sleep well love."

~♡♡♡~

(308 Words)

A/N: Im back!!