𝓦𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻 {𝓜𝓲𝓬}

~Summery~
Going back to your yanderes compound when winter starts, knowing you won't survive out alone in cold
🚧Apocolypse, Admitting defeat🚧

~♡♡♡~

Every day that got colder made your spirit lower, you knew it was going to happen but the day you woke up to the snow heavy above your tent made you cry. 

The walk of shame was even worse as, bundled up in a coat and a blanket you followed the old signs right back up to the rusted tin wall. There was a guy standing guard on the post on the wall "Can I help you!?"

"Go get Hizashi!" The guy almost stiffened up at the mention of their leader's real name, you've heard he goes by Mic now, but quickly went down the post. After a few minutes, the door opened and Hizashi was standing before you, a thick coat in hand. You tried to walk in but he stopped you "Everything except your clothes, off now." You sighed, rolling your eyes as you dropped the blanket, jacket, bag, gun in your packet, and the two knives strapped under your pants." 

"Shoes too." Sighing once more you took your boots off, letting the knife hidden in there go with it "Alright, happy?" He walked up and wrapped the large coat around you "Of course." He began leading you back to his house "I always knew you'd come back, realize how well I cared for you and know your place was beside me. Safe inside the walls of the compound." You didn't respond, but you knew deep down he was right, this place was much safter then your shitty little campsight. It had walls, armed guards, evacuations routes and planned attacks, it was heaven in hell. 

Once inside his heated home you were made to take a longer shower and change into the clean clothes he fetched for you. Clean and warm, next he fed you. Finally taken care of he sat with you on the couch, explaining all the changes he's made while you were off 'playing' he called it. You couldn't help but lean into him, in fight or flight mode there isn't any rest not really at least so clean, warm, fed, and most importantly safe that you felt sated. And he'd happily let you nap against him, right where you belong.

♡♡♡

(400 Words)

Up Next: Idk Yet