𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓢𝓪𝓵𝓽 𝓛𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓼 𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓢𝓾𝓰𝓪𝓻 {𝓐𝓲𝔃𝓪𝔀𝓪}

~Summery~
Romantic Sugar Daddy Aizawa taking his baby shopping
🚧Sugar Daddy/Baby AU, Legal Age Difference if you squint, Fluff-ish, Sorta-Kinda Harassment of Y/n by stranger, CockyZawa, Power Imbalance if you squint, Manipulation, Life Ruination Sotra, Use Of The Word "Daddy" Once {And I cringed so hard}, Use Of Pet Name "Baby" One, Mention/Thoughts/Descriptions of Punishments, MeanZawa if you squint🚧

~♡♡♡~

"How much longer do you plan on dragging me around?" He huffed out but there was absolutely no bite to it. You know he's probably tried, he went home from work to change and then came right to pick you up and bring you here. You gave him a smile over your shoulder before going back to digging through the rack for your size in the pretty dress you liked "You promised to be patient Sho." You felt his arms wrap around your waist, chin resting sleepily on your shoulder as he watched you dig for a moment "I did, yes. An hour ago."

You hummed "Im almost done. I just need a few more swimsuits, we'll be gone for a month after all. Then we can get dinner and head back to your place." He chuckled, ever since he brought up the idea of the trip while getting ready to head into work after an emergency call ruined the date you two were having. And when he surprised you with the tickets he thought he was gonna have to go get you a glass of water. A whole month on a cruise ship, with his work phone tucked away safely at his house. It would just be the two of you with everything in the book of fun to do. And he made sure to get the best room on the ship of course. He also promised he'd buy you all new clothes for the trip. That's why you two are here, spoiling you is his second job after all.

"Alright, try not to burn me out too hard we still have your hair appointment tomorrow." He let you go and grabbed the bags from the past stores "Im gonna go see if I like any of their swim trunks while we're here. Yell if you need me." You gave him a nod before he walked away, happy he was going to get himself a little something too. A very rare occasion with him. Finally, you found your size and draped it over your arm so you could go over to the swimsuits and look through them. And that's when he approached. Smiling at you as he tried to strike up a conversation like you didn't already know what he wanted.

What was your name? He likes your hair. You have good taste in clothes. Got a Snapchat? He'd love to see you in that dress sometime. None interested you.

"I'd love to see her in it too." Now that interested you, looking up you see Shouta but he wasn't looking at you, he was looking at the guy. Oh and if looks could kill Shouta's eyes would shoot bullets.

"And who exactly are you?" Shouta smirked, that shit-eating smirk that really made an appearance "The guy paying for the dress. And all her other picks." He held up the seven bags he'd been holding and shook them a little as if to make his point stick better. Clothes, jewelry, shoes, makeup, and hair products filled those bags almost to the brim. You couldn't help but think perhaps you'd gone a little overboard today. The guy rolled his eyes and walked away, guess he figured he couldn't really compete with that.

Shouta never looked like much outside the office. His wavy hair seemed unkept, his stubble unmanaged, his simple black t-shirt, jeans, and shoes baggy and winkled. You'd never guess by a glance that this man owned and ran a whole successful company. That he spent every weekday with his hair in a half up half down neat hairstyle, a three-piece black fitted suit, and a Slim D'hermes watch to boot. That he not only funded his very comfortable lifestyle all on his own, but also his sugar baby's.

And you would never guess that your old boss, turned sugar daddy, was the reason your life had fallen apart so bad and quickly that you found yourself needing said sugar daddy in the first place. That he'd paid your landlord to throw you out, paid your friends and family off to abandon you, made a large donation to your college you were mysteriously kicked from, got your boss to fire you,  blacklisted you from every job in the city and two cities over in any direction. Money can't buy happiness, but it can pave the way to it.

When the guy was fully gone you opened your mouth to thank Aizawa but his face made you quickly shut it "I told you to yell if you needed me. Do you not consider being harassed as needing me?" His voice was stern, you felt scolded. "Sorry daddy." It was whispered so that only the two of you could hear it. Usually, that was left for being in private, for both your and the public's sake but when you felt in trouble it was hard not to address him properly.

"We'll discuss it when we're back at my place, go ahead. Finish up baby." It was hard to finish enjoying the rest of your shopping when you knew you were in trouble. When he stood next to you with his arms crossed, you could see his wheels turning. You wondered what punishment he was thinking up for you. Probably kneeled on rice, that was his favorite punishment for when you messed up but apologised. Because then he could just put you by his desk and work, watching and waiting for it to be just at the edge of too much before pulling you into his lap and rubbing your sore knees to reassure you that it's over.

~♡♡♡~

(1003 Words)

A/n: I wanna make a part two where reader is punished 

Up Next: Villain Mic {You shouldn't believe me 100%}