𝓢𝓽𝓪𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 {𝓔𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓜𝓲𝓬}

~Summery~
Request: Platonic EraserMic with a foster teen who refuses to unpack
🚧Past Trauma, I favored Hizashi heavily, Fluff-ish 🚧

~♡♡♡~

"Go put your hat on, it's snowing."

It's been 10 minutes since Aizawa uttered those words and everyone is still waiting at the door for you. So Hizashi went to find you, and he did. You were folding your clothes and putting them into the bookbag you came with.

"Planning on going somewhere?" You jumped a bit and turned around, sighing when you saw Hizashi "Sorry just putting my things back before we head out." He looked a little confused as he "Why? Your things can fit in here, right? If not I can-" 

"No, it's not the room. It just makes it easier when I have to leave to have all my personal things separated from your things and ready to go for when I have to leave again." He frowned "Oh hunny, we're not going to send you back. You stuck with us." He came over and hugged you "Their all waiting downstairs for us, but when we get back me and Shota are gonna help you make this room your own, because it is." 

You nodded before he put your hat on and began leading you back to the door. Passing by Eri and Shinsou's room you noticed how both children's rooms were over the top decorated, but it was as Hizashi said their own. He smiled "See, been having them for years and they're still here. Your no different." 

When you got back to the door Shota smiled as he pulled your hood over your head "Let's get going."

♡♡♡

(270 Words)

Requested by: random_simp2

Forgot to post Wensday, my b here ya are 

Up Next: Romantic Hizashi