𝓖𝓾𝓪𝓻𝓭 𝓓𝓸𝓰 {𝓜𝓲𝓬}

~Summery~
Teasing Romantic Villain Scream a little too much
🚧Villain AU, Teasing, Petnames {Pretty thing/Puppy}, Mention of Blood, Mention of Kidnapping, Stalking🚧

~♡♡♡~

"You know, pretty thing, you shouldn't be out this late at night." You smiled as you turned around "And why is that? The stars are shining and the breeze is just chilly enough. I think its the perfect time for an after-dinner walk."

Scream, or as you've known him for a while now Hizashi Yamada, walked out of the shadows to loom over you "Because it's dangerous, you know that." You couldn't help the little chuckle of excitement that escaped you, to have a big bad villain cared for you made your skin heat up "Yes but I have a big bad guard dog to protect me." 

He went to open his mouth, already pissed from the chuckle and now the fact your lying to him when he could clearly see no dog accompanying you. But his lecture died on his tongue when you put your hand in his and dragged him to start walking beside you. Uncaring that his clothes still held the blood of fresh victims. "Isn't that right, puppy?"

Oh

"You play too much. If you knew how much willpower it takes not to throw you over my shoulder and lock you away inside my room so that you can be for my eyes only, you'd run  the other way pretty thing." He felt your grip on his hand tighten as you smirked at him "Or maybe that's just what you tell yourself because you're to scared actually to do it. To kidnap me to keep all to yourself."

He had to laugh, little sassy bitch you are. And he loves that about you, every minute of it. But you'll regret it tonight because all the months of teasing are catching up to him and that little kiss you just planted on his cheek has snapped the last string of self-control he has. Your coming home with him, whether you really want to or not. He no longer cares. 

~♡♡♡~

(413 Words)

A/N: Damn break up with my bf and suddenly im posting every day, reminds me of when I first started writing. I think I'd die though if I had to push out three stories every day, that Koi is long gone for sure

Yeah this one was short but in my defense, I've been throwing out more than a 1000 word for the last bunch of stories 

Up Next: Probably Mic or Aizawa