𝕱𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖘 {𝕶𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝕰𝖗𝖆𝖘𝖊𝖗𝕸𝖎𝖈}

~Summery~
Platonic Knight EraserMic basically raises the princess on their own, saving her from her arranged marriage
🚧Bad Biological parents, Murder🚧

~♡♡♡~

"Did you scrap your knee princess?" The little five looked up at the head knight with teary eyes. In front of his other knights he acted tough but his heart clenched at the sight. Picking up the crying princess he rubbed her back as he brought her over to the sick bay for a bandage. 

Shota noticed her hanging around after that but it was Hizashi to have the next interaction with the young girl. He was doing his night patrol in the castle when he heard something. Peaking around the corner he saw the little princess holding her stuffed bear outside her mother's room. Bitch of a women is probably ignoring you. Slowly the blonde knight bent down with a smile "Hello little princess, what are you doing out of your room?" She trembled in place, squishing the bear "Scary."

"Im scary?" She shook her head "Oh, the dark is scary? Well then come on." He stopped the little girl up, letting her cling to him as he walked her back to her room. Tucking her in and lighting the candle he left her to finish his patrol but couldn't leave till he checked on her again, fast asleep, cute little thing.

♡Time Skip♡

The sweet princess of five grew up fast before the two guards eyes but she hadn't changed much to them. 

Aizawa was trying to get his men in formation when he heard crying, turning around his little princess ran face first into his chest sobbing. Picking her up like he used to when she was little he walked off to give her some privacy. Once in his personal tent he sat you down on a chair, kneel to wipe your wet face "Whats wrong princess?" 

"They're sending me off! Some king paid dad for me to marry his son!" Aizawa pulled you into a hug, trying to comfort you so you'd stop hyperventilating but it didn't seem to be working as you kept sobbing your eyes out. Soon his boyfriend had heard the news from some of the men in line and came to the rescue. Taking you from Shota, Hizashi began to rock you uncaring of the problem at the moment just worried about calming his little princess. 

It became even more of a sad time when a boy came in to announce the king personally gave Hizashi and Shota the honor of guarding the princess as she is brought to her husband to be. 

♡♡♡

Hizashi was riding . Making his boyfriend pat his shoulder "Dont worry about it." 

"How can you say that?" 

"Just trust me." He then turned around to the man driving your charot "We're stoping to set up camp for the night before it gets to dark. I don't want the princess stumbling around in the dark."

Setting up camp was the easy part. Quitely killing the charot driver and smearing his blood all over the camp and the princess' clothes she had been wearing that day was the hard part. And carrying the sleeping princess away without waking her was even harder. They had to leave everything including armor and hores behind but it was all worth it. Saving their baby was all they were worried about, all that was important to them now.

~♡♡♡~

(563 Words)

A present for: @8Daddyissues8

Up Next: Aizawa