♡𝓥𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮𝓽 𝓟𝓮𝓽𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓪♡

~♡Day 2- Velvet Petunia♡~

🚧Hanahaki Disease AU, Death Spoken Of, Dying Reader, Death In General, Shes Being Cared For Tho, Graphic-ish Details, Illness, Blood, Coughing/Gaging/Choking/Vomit, Sickingly Sweet Yet Crazed Yandere, Aizawa kinda 🥴🫠🚧

~♡♡♡~

He smiled at you as he placed the cold wet rag on your pale clammy forehead, trying to fight the losing battle against your seemingly never-ending fever. He doesn't care how much you've changed since you came to be his, he loves you all the same. The paleness, the weight lost, the sunken eyes, nor the coughing and gagging could deter him from holding you, kissing you, loving you.

You groaned softly before your body was jolted by the force of the cough attack that hit you out of nowhere, not uncommon nowadays. Throwing your upper half to the side you began to gag, and then choke. And finally, as if the blockage had moved, you puked. A sea of deep red blood poured from your pale chapped lips, soft black flowers flowing down like lily pads cruising down a lazy river. It splatted the wood floor with a sickening sound as you heaved and sobbed. Watching the flowers settle in the puddle with tears in your eyes. The mental and physical toll of it all reduces you to a husk of your former self. Yet he still gave you a soft smile as he wiped your face and moved the sweaty hair sticking to your forehead back. He'd love you even if you were nothing more than a warm body...or a cold one.

"You want some water, love?" He held the ice-cold water to your lips, but you didn't drink. You opened your mouth, your voice came out as a croak because of how sour your throat has been lately. "Please Shouta, im-im dying! Please, I just want to see my family one last time, you love me, right? Can't you grant me that one last wish?"

He shook his head as he helped you sit up, letting you drink your fill before he put it down and rubbed your back "I do love you, and that's how I know who you really want to see but I'd rather you die right here in our bed than allow you to live with him. None of them can love you like I do, care for you as I do. Even if you don't see it, we belong together. In life, and in death."

He laid you back down and pulled the blankets over your shivering body, kissing your forehead with a sickening amount of sweetness for the situation at hand. "I'm going to clean this mess up, then I'll bring you some soup. I bought that book you told me about when we first met. Maybe I can read it to you afterward."

He said he was going to leave the room but instead he crawled over to sit beside you, holding your hand tightly as the shivers got worse, after all no number of blankets could warm the icy hands of death...

~♡♡♡~

(600 Words)

A/N: Ps, there's so much angst I was planning for this book so yall better get ready for that lol