𝓣𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓣𝓪𝓵𝓮 {𝓔𝓻𝓲}

~Summery~
Request: Platonic Eri doesn't want her big sister to go on a date
🚧🚧

~♡♡♡~

Eri woke up and turned over to ask her big sister if she could come crawl into her bed across the room but she found it to be empty.. Getting up and venturing to the hallway she saw the bathroom light on. Walking in her sister wasn't in her pajamas but in a pretty outfit with her hair and face did up.

"What are you doing?" 

You jumped and turned to see Eri standing in front the now wide-open bathroom door "Hey, why are you up? Come on let's go tuck you back in." You tried to pick her up but she pulled back "Why are you up? And dressed?" You just gave her a smile "Im just going hang out with a friend-"

"Can I come!?" "Shh! Sorry Eri but its night time and way past your bedtime. Come on let me read you another bedtime story." She frowned, again not letting you pick her up "If its nighttime then you can't go out. Dad said no going out when it's dark." Ugh! "I know what dad says but I miss this friend of mine and I can't see them in the day-"

"If you can't do it in front of dad you shouldn't do it at all." You went to grab her again but she began to scream for Aizawa. Your father came rushing down the hall and scooped Eri up "Hey, hey, calm down. What's wrong, tell daddy what's wrong?"

"F/n won't come to lay with me because she wants to go see her friend!" Aizawa gave you a look that you knew was saved for times you really fucked up. You wouldn't be leaving the house at all now. Tsk, tattle tale.

♡♡♡

(300 Words)

Requested by: Amberexe121

Up Next: Romantic MidRaserMic