𝓗𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 {𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓜𝓲𝓬}

~Summery~
Request: New father Romantic Hizashi enjoying his darlings pregnancy 
🚧Heavily Pregnant Reader, Fluff, I think I deviated from the request sorry!🚧

~♡♡♡~

It's been so hard to sleep lately, that's why it's already five in the morning and yet your still wide awake and many chapters into a new book. So into the new book, you didn't realize your k̶i̶d̶n̶a̶p̶p̶e̶r̶  husband was home until he flopped into bed beside you "Why are you on my bed with those outside clothes?"

"Just give me a minute love." He pulled himself up and left for the bathroom. When he came back in his pajamas you had put the book away and made yourself as comfy as you could. He crawled back into the bed and gave you a kiss before going down and kissing your belly. The day must have drained him because he didn't even crawl back up, just rested his head on your stomach and closed his eyes "Sorry buddy, your gonna be my pillow for a bit." 

Only for them to shoot back open with excitement "They kicked me! Why didn't you tell me they were kicking!?" He began poking at your belly trying to get another reaction "That was their first kick Zashi." He seemed ever more excited "I got to be here for your first kick!" Work had made him miss a lot, but luck seemed to be on his side tonight.

♡♡♡

(239 Words)

Requested by: star10592

Up Next: Romantic Hizashi