𝓘𝓬𝔂 𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽 {𝓡𝓮𝓲}

~Summery~
Platonic Yandere Rei comforting her 'baby'
🚧Infantilize🚧

~♡♡♡~

"Shh, it's ok now, I'm here. Everything will be fine."

Rei slowly opened the door and frowned as she heard the sniffling. She came fully into the room slowly with soft feet. She made it to the bed and sat down, began to hum as she put your head in her lap, softly running her fingers up and down your arm "Shh, it's ok now. Momma's here. Everything is fine." 

You began to cry harder as the crazed woman who kidnapped you tried to bring you unwanted comfort.

~♡♡♡~

(401 Words)

I've been very sweepy lately, lol

Up Next: AFO x Mic

I had a rude interaction with a person in my comment section Today. She was upset I didn't write for 1B, so I told her I no longer write for the kids but when I did a bit ago I did in fact write some 1B shit. She then basically called me a liar about what I wrote in the past and brought up the fact that I say I don't write for kids yet still do Eri. Well, guess what, it's MY book and I can do what I please with MY book. Crazy concept Ik. So I'm gonna write a platonic 1B story soon and it will go out to the rude ass lady who had her Facebook connected to her Wattpad so I got to see not only that she was a grown-ass woman acting like a 12-year-old but her 3 children! and home in Tennessee! Too bad she can't see read cuz I blocked her for that lil attitude problem she was having over a fucking fanfic. Go watch your kids and maybe you wouldn't have to post so many 'Never buying BLANK again cuz look at this huge gash on my kids WHATEVER!' posts on Facebook.

A little advice, don't be a dick and then provide personal information on your public profile! Im not going to do anything of course, but the point is she has it up there for anyone and everyone to see

And yes I write for Eri, when I say I don't write for the kids it clearly means I don't write romantic stories for the students! Duh, bitch to old to be reading about 1B anyways!

ANYWAYS, just a lil reminder im easily pissed off and not to fuck with me on the place I come to chill out 😘 Momma Koi out.