𝕭𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝕯𝖗𝖎𝖛𝖊 {𝖁𝖆𝖒𝖕𝖎𝖗𝖊 𝕸𝖎𝖉𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙}

~Monstertober Wednesday~
Romantic Vampire Midnight is so so sweet to her little blood bag
🚧Blood Drinking, Drugging, Unconsensual Cuddling, Fluff-ish🚧

~♡♡♡~

Kayama wiped the little dribble of blood that ran down her chin as she sighed. It's so good to get to eat without the work of capture or stealing. She didn't really believe Hizashi when he told her that there were humans out there who were willing to trade some blood for money. It was so strange to her, humans need money she knows but to trust a beast for it? They must be crazy. But she is hungry, and stealing blood isn't as easy as it used to be. And Hizashi seems well-fed nowadays. 

So yeah she got on the sight Hizashi gave her and began talking. That's how she found you, after a bit of talking she met you at a cafe to discuss business. And now you come over once a month and let her have her fill of you. Like now, you lay fluttering off in her arms as shes had her fill.

"Im sorry I took so much. I was extra hungry." Her voice was like honey to you. She stood with you in her arms, carrying you to the room she made up all nice for you. Placed in the comfy bed she covered you with the soft warm blankets. Placing an ice-cold glass of water and a sandwich with a few chips on the side on the nightstand. She kissed your forehead, careful to not scratch you with her fangs "I'll send the money to your account, rest well my sweet blood bag." 

Her voice was only a whisper as you drifted between awake and asleep. The pills she slipped in your tea beforehand truly taking effect. She does this to make it less painful for you, but getting to snuggle up to you while you are out cold is definitely a plus for her. She knows your relationship is nothing more than food for money but while your passed out and snuggly she can at least pretend. 

~♡♡♡~

(400 Words)

Up Next: Hopefully the two fucking fics I've
been trying to fucking write!