𝓢𝓵𝓪𝓹 𝓞𝓷 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽 {𝓔𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓜𝓲𝓬}

~Summery~
Romantic EraserMic teaching darling a valuable lesson
🚧Rough Treatment of Reader, 'Pushed' downstairs, Left in darkness, Cruel, Clothes not for current weather, Punishments, Bruises, Pain, Weezing, 'Blindfolded', Fear/Panic, Tied up, Gun violence, Physcholigcal Torcher, Pleeding, Sweet nicknames used condescendingly, Hizashi favoritism of course, Speaking down to reader, Crying, Fucked up Yanderes, Blood, 'Comfort' Basically Fucked Up Shit🚧

~♡♡♡~

Shouta shoved you causing you to tumble down the basement steps, landing hard at the bottom with a groan. He didn't seem to care as he tossed a pillow down after you "This is only the beginning." He slammed the door shut, encasing you in complete and utter darkness. This was the punishment for your latest escape attempt, though it seems kinda mild honestly. Compared to earlier punishments.

♡♡♡

The sound of an air horn going off close to your ear made you jump awake and look around in a panic in the pitch-blackness. A second later the little yellow light hanging on a cord above was flipped on, reviling your two kidnappers standing above you "Get up." 

"Mhm, what time is it?" You asked as you slowly sat all the way up, ribbing your still-heavy eyes. "Four am. It's time for the rest of your punishment." You must have been taking to long for their liking to get up because Shouta grabbed under your arm and ripped you up to your feet basically dragging you to the backyard. Once out in the cold early spring air you were shoved and smacked by a shovel sticking out of the ground with your chest making you groan

"Seems you've found your second punishment! get to digging. Three or four feet deep and about five feet wide." You pulled the shovel out of the cold ground with your bruised arms, making a pained expression but knowing better than to whine about it. Left outside in the cold with no jacket you began to shove the shovel into the hard ground and toss what little you could pick up behind you.

♡♡♡

Stars were twinkling in the deep blue sky by the time you thought you finished. Crawling out of the fresh hole you found you had no more energy. Your body was so sour and achy that your muscles throbbed in pain as you wheezed in a vain attempt to catch your missing breath. Closing your eyes you yelled as loud as you possibly could that you were finished. Secretly hoping Hizashi the sweeter would bring you a drink and a blanket.

You didn't even hear them come outside and that's why when a sack was slipped over your head it was such a shock you panicked and yelled out in fear. Trying to fight as your hands were tied behind your back much to tight.

"Stop struggling!" Hizashi growled out in anger through gritted teeth scaring you into settling down as you were dragged up and onto your knees. The cold metal of a gun barrel was pressed against the back of your head making you whimper, the realization punching you in the stomach. Suddenly becoming dizzy and nauseous, shaking almost uncontrollably as the gun was pushed a bit harder against your head "Any last words sweetheart?"

They just made you dig your own fucking grave!

"P-Please don't Hizashi." You heard laughter behind you "Aw my big girl can't handle her punishment?" 

"This isn't a fucking punishment Hizashi!" 

It had to be Hizashi who clicked his tongue "No hun, it's a lesson." The gun pulled back from your skin and you flinched knowing it was coming. A loud bang rang out making you scream as pain burst through your left shoulder and arm. Falling forward into the makeshift grave you begin to cry and panic as they laughed above your grave. 

Unsure if it was from tiredness, pain, fear, or blood loss. Prehaps it could have been a mix of those things. Your vision began to fade into black as you lost conciseness in the cold bloody soul.

♡♡♡

When your eyes slowly fluttered open you were greeted by the blurry smile of Hizashi "Oh, look who's finally up Sho. Good afternoon sleepyhead."

"Afternoon?" You slowly sat up, catching the bloody bandages covering your shoulder as the blanket slipped down. You didn't feel any pain at least. This was a far cry from what you last remembered. No longer in pain or freezing, in fact they seemed to have cleaned and bandaged you up before wrapping you snugly in their bed. "Why did you guys do that?" You asked Shouta as he handed you a glass of water. 

"We told you, it was a lesson. Those slaps on the wrist I kept letting Hizashi give you clearly weren't working. But I bet the demonstration of what we're willing to do will." He leaned forward and pressed a kiss to your forehead.

A numb feeling washed over you as you realized they didn't just fake killing you. They were basically giving you a first-hand demonstration of what will happen the next time you go against them.

~♡♡♡~

(830 Words)

Up Next: ???