12 𝓓𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓞𝓯 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼 {𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓸𝓻}

~Summery~
Romantic Endeavour, Twelve Days Of Yandere Gifts
🚧Christmas Story, Stalking, Anynomisy, Creepiness, Police Unhelpful, Feeling Scared, Kidnapping, Y/n kinda dumb, Lil spicy at the end if you squint🚧

~♡♡♡~

♡On the First day of Christmas my true love gave to me, A partridge in a pear tree♡

You woke up to your alarm with a sigh, having to pull yourself out of bed and prepare for another mundane day. Wake up, go to work, work, come home, eat, shower, bed, repeat. Nothing new, nothing exciting. 

You slipped your coat on and opened the apartment door to leave, only for your foot to hit something as you were walking out. Looking down you found a black box held closed with a deep red ribbon. You looked around the hall but saw nothing, so slowly you bent down and picked it up, walking back inside to investigate. When you opened it on the coffee table it was filled to the absolute brim with all your favorite kinds of snacks. Must be one of those custom snack boxes you can order. On the top of them was a red piece of cardstock, written in black marker was,

𝒮𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝐹𝑜𝓇 𝑀𝓎 𝒮𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 - 𝐸

E? You chuckled to yourself, a secret admirer? A cheesy one at that. Now that's interesting. Could it be a neighbor? Coworker? Prehaps even a stranger? You snagged two of the snacks and drooped them into your purse before heading out to rush off to work. Wouldn't want to be late, your boss would have your head.

♡On the Second day of Christmas my true love sent to me, Two turtle doves♡

Same routine, different day. You snagged two more candies from the box still on the coffee table and opened the door only to jump as you saw a man there. He gave you a sympathetic smile and held a pearl white vase, inside was a beautiful bundle of your favorite flowers. "Sorry miss, I was about to knock."

You smiled at the poor delivery boy as you took the flowers "It's alright. Thank you." He nodded and left as you closed the door. Placing the flowers on the coffee table beside the sweet box, you noticed the black ribbon wrapped around the skinny neck of the vase, attached was another red card stock.

𝐵𝑒𝒶𝓊𝓉𝓎𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝐹𝑜𝓇 𝒜 𝐵𝑒𝒶𝓊𝓉𝓎𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝒢𝒾𝓇𝓁 -𝐸

Another cheesy note from this E personal huh? Well, at least the flowers are nice. Thought you have no idea what you'll do once they die. They're nice for now, besides your about to be late for work.

♡On the Third day of Christmas my true love sent to me, Three free hens♡

You grabbed the door knob but paused, would E have something waiting for you again? Slowly you opened the door and sure enough, a medium brown teddy bear holding a heart was left on your rug. You picked it up and just in time caught the coffee that was placed between the heart and the bear's chest. It was your favorite order...from your favorite shop. A chill ran down your spine as you tossed the bear in the corner by the door. E was getting a little weird now, then you stopped and looked for the red car stock. Only to not be able to find it this time. For some reason that made it even weirder. 

You looked at the coffee and there it was. On the notes section of the sticker 

𝒢𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝐿𝓊𝒸𝓀 𝒪𝓃 𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓅𝑜𝓈𝒶𝓁 - 𝐸