𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓓𝓪𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓮 {𝓨𝓸𝓾}

~Summary~
Romantic Yandere Y/n introducing Darling Hizashi to his new life
🚧🚧

~♡♡♡~

Hizashi took a deep breath, his throat sore and his scream losing its edge every time he starts back up. Taking a deep breath he almost started up again but the door behind him opened, with how he was chained he couldn't turn but from the voice alone he knew exactly who it was.

"If you keep screaming, you'll damage your vocal cords permanently. Go ahead, I won't mind." His heart sunk even deeper into his stomach, the hope he felt for a single minute was gone. "How could you?" He flinched, it hurt to speak. 

You tsked at the way his voice sounded, low and scratchy. Seems your warning came a bit too late, oh well. Coming up behind him you quickly stuffed the gag into his mouth and clasped it behind his head "I had to sweetheart, you proposed to her. I was fine letting you go and have your fun but you took it much too seriously. I can't let her have you, no one can have you but me." 

Coming up in front of him you examined his slightly swollen throat "I'll get you some medicine for that when I go to work tomorrow, but no more screaming or not even my quirk will be able to save you. Besides this room is made of the same soundproofing stuff your training room is, and it's deep underground. No one will ever hear you." 

He seemed to droop at the mention of losing his quirk, you almost felt bad for what you knew you had to do. But his quirk was far too dangerous to keep with his attitude, taking it is the only way the two of you can be happy. But he doesn't need to know that yet, it will only make him more defiant." 

♡♡♡

(310 Words)

A/N: Happy Friday The 13th yall