𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓹𝓾𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 {𝓕𝓪𝓽𝓖𝓾𝓶}

~Summery~
Request: Platonic Fatgum saving his intern from your manipulative parents 
🚧Manipulitive Parents🚧

~♡♡♡~

"Sorry I can't stay late tonight." Your mentor frowned "This is the fourth time this week H/n, at this rate you won't have enough credits for Aizawa to be able to pass you." You looked down "I understand but I need to be home at a certain time." 

He couldn't make you stay, after all Aizawa was strict with saying to let the kids make their decisions and mistakes. But still ever since you started it seems you couldn't stay any longer than what was mandatory. 

After training, he pulled Kirishima aside "Do you know what's going on with H/n? Why does she never want to do extra training or come eat with us?" Kirishima rubbed the back of his neck "Well...Her parents are kinda weird. If she isn't doing something for or with them they blow her phone up accusing her of being lazy, ungrateful, and not caring for them. She must run home every day to clean up and cook before they get home."

Fatgum felt his heart crack, you poor thing. He couldn't imagine what your life must be like, how it must feel to be trying to live your dream and have them still controlling every part of your life...His little girl didn't deserve that.

♡♡♡

"I need to go-" You were grabbed by your mentor "Nope! I called your parents and told them I need you to stay, so let's make up some of those credits mhm." "O-Oh. Ok."

When you return home you took a deep breath before opening the door "Im so sorry I had to stay late I promise ill make it up to you- ...Mom? Dad? Are you guys home?" You walked fully into the living room only to see the house empty. That didn't scare you too bad...but after a full week of not seeing them, you couldn't not be scared. So you reported them missing but that left you with nowhere to go now that your home was a crime scene and wouldn't be able to afford it on your own.

While training with your mentor he pulled you aside "Where are you staying?" He could tell you were uncomfortable with the question but he waited for an answer anyways "Aizawa-sensei has been paying for a hotel room for me while we try and figure things out." 

"Well isn't he nice,  but that's a lot of money as well. We actually talked, me and Aizawa, and well I have a spare room if you'd like. No charge." 

"Thank you sir, I appreciate it."

♡♡♡

(434 Words)

Requested by: tired_pan_bish

Up Next: Romantic Endeavour