𝓑𝓾𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 {𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓪 𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓲}

~Summery~
So remember that platonic momma Enji story I did and then deleted? Yeah here's a lousy "rewrite" of it!
Momma Enji doesn't approve of her eldest daughter's relationship with Present Mic
🚧Controling Parent, Bad parent/child relationship🚧

~♡♡♡~

"Hizashi thank you so much for this lovely night." You hugged him before entering your dark house believing all were asleep. Until the lights suddenly flicked on freezing you right in place as you came face to face with your mother, sitting calmly in a chair sipping what smelt like tea.

"Would you like to hear a funny story? See I checking on my children after patrol and my eldest daughter's bed was completely empty." You sighed "Im a grown woman-" 

"Under my roof! Therefore my rules!" Here we go you thought to yourself as she stood "Think about your future F/n, I'm begging. Your smart and pretty and you've got such a powerful quirk. Dont let a man drag you down to his level-"

"Momma-" She grabbed your shoulders "Dont momma me. He's a loser! And his quirk is just so useless. He's bad news and I forbid you from seeing him." You gasped, almost not believing you heard her right "You forbid me!?" She stood up straight, towering over you "I forbid you. Ill find you a nice young man who will actually brighten your future if you truly feel the need for romance in your life." 

"Mom! Mom don't walk away from me! I can't believe you'll sell me off like grandpa did to dad!"

♡♡♡

"She really just left you standing there after saying that?" Hizashi asked from behind the mask that was part of his disguise. "Yeah, I just, stood there for like thirty minutes before I went to my room." Forbid it all she likes, it won't stop you. Right now you and Hizashi as disguised, sitting in a lesser-known coffee shop while your mom's cooped up in her office working her life away. What she doesn't know won't hurt her after all.

♡♡♡

As you sat at the table, laughing with your brother's a couple of papers were dropped in front of you by your mother. Looking down it was pictures of you and Hizashi in your disguises hanging out earlier that day.

"Did you really have someone follow me around!?"

"Because clearly you can't be trusted! I mean I tell you to stay away from him and you go out of your way to see him!" You stood with a grown, truly annoyed "Fine! If you want to be like that then I'm moving out! No more roof no more stupid rules!"

"F/n don't you walk away from me! That ridicules! You've got nowhere to go! I told you that boy would pull you down! Now look at you!"

♡♡♡

"So any information on the whereabouts of the missing pro hero Present Mic please call-" Your mother turned the tv off as she sat beside you, melting the ice that had begun to freeze around you "Im sorry baby, Im sure they'll find him soon." Your sobs were breaking your momma's heart. But she had to do it, that mans was no good or you.

~♡♡♡~

(520 Words)
A/n: 0 Days since Koi last killed a blonde

Up Next: Present Mic!