𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓟𝓪𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓵 2 {𝓐𝓲𝔃𝓪𝔀𝓪}

~Summery~
Part 2 of Night Patrol from a bit ago

🚧Honeslty too lazy to TW this. Yall know me. Fucked shit ahead.🚧

~♡♡♡~

You yawned as you turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. Wrapping yourself in your nice fluffy towel you walked out into your bedroom. It's basically routine at this point, musel memory, going to the window, slowly pulling the curtains back, and raising the window to enjoy the cool night air on your freshly clean skin.

You see him, laying back as he watches you from the shadows as always. You can't help but chuckle, he thinks he's so sneaky. You couldn't help yourself, you leaned against the window cell and looked right at him. "How long are you gonna keep this up?" You watched as he jumped a little at the question. You couldn't help the smirk that crossed your face as he slowly sat up "Oh? Did you honestly believe you were being sneaky Mr. Underground hero? That I couldn't see you, feel your eyes burning into me as I go about my night routine? Hear your camera shutter?"

You slowly reached up to the window "No more peep show for you, you're going to have to talk to me eventually Eraserhead. After all, you're holding up the line." Before he could speak a word you shut and locked the window. Pulling the blinds close tightly so he couldn't see. Hes supposed to be a hero, supposed to protect the people. Yet here he is, peeping on a civilian for his own sick pleasure. And somewhere dark and twisted inside you, you find that pretty fucking hot.

It didn't take long, you dressed and laid in bed, playing some game on your phone until you noticed the man standing in your bedroom doorway. You knew he was coming but it still shocked you a bit you didn't hear him breaking in or getting so close to you. 

"The line?" Oh, he sounded mad. It made you giggle as you put the phone down "Yeah. You think you're the only man on earth?" He was looming over you now, his size intimidating you just a bit but you never did know when to stop "Maybe you are a little dumb. Thinking you're sneaky, thinking a girl like me doesn't have guys lined around the block. Arnt you supposed to be a teacher or something-?" The sarcasm died on your tongue when his arms were suddenly caging you, the force in which he shoved them making you bounce just a bit. You looked into those red eyes from where you where your head was stuck to face upwards at him. "You're the dumb one, thinking I'd let anyone else have you."

"You don't own me."

Those words were a mistake. "You're right, I don't. Not yet anyways." As quickly as he stood you were encased in his scarf. Your mouth covered and your arms too tight to your side to move more than your fingers. He picked you up bridal style and began walking you out of your apartment. Yet you felt excitement in your chest...maybe you're the fucked up one in all of this.

~♡♡♡~

(600 Words)

A/N: Did I say updates? Nah fr tho got so caught up in writing I didn't post any of it but that's ok, means I got a good bit stockpiled for yall!

Up Next: IDK