𝕭𝖊𝖌 {𝕶𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕬𝖎𝖟𝖆𝖜𝖆}

~Summery~
Romantic King Aizawa abusing his power
🚧Total abuse of power🚧

~♡♡♡~

"Im sorry King Aizawa, forgive me, ill be sure to clean that up and get you some fresh tea!" Aizawa couldn't help but smile, you just looked so cute standing before him in a puddle of tea all shrunken into yourself and cowering. Normal people would lose their life for such insolence. But not his favorite little servant, that doesn't mean he can't mess with her, just a bit.

"Forgive you?" He hummed, deep and soothing as if he was in thought before he smiled and leaned back. Crossing his legs like he was the most relaxed he'd even been before "Beg for your forgiveness." He almost chuckled at the confusion on your face "Your majesty?" 

"You heard me servent, if your really sorry you'll gravel at my feet." Slowly you got down on your knees before you king and began to beg. Even as the tea became cold and sticky on your legs you begged with tears in your eyes for your life. 

Aizawa loved it, for a while. But once you started crying it really killed the mood. He bent down and pulled you into his lap, wiping your face with his sleeve "Alright, alright. Stop the sniffling. Your forgiven." 

"T-That you your majesty." He nodded "No go clean yourself up and make me another tea. Dont spill it this time." Your face was grabbed, making you look him in those tired eyes "Because next time I won't be so lenient servant." 

~♡♡♡~

(300 Words)

Up Next: Romantic Midnight vs. Romantic Miruko