𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭𝔂 𝓢𝓽𝓾𝓭𝓼 {𝓜𝓲𝓬}

~Summery~
An Alternate Ending To The ReWrite Of Belt {Mic}
🚧Use of Nicknames in a mean way {Little Brat, Brat, Bitch, Sweetheart}, Mean Mic, Y/n is manhandled a bit, Y/n hands are binded, Spanking {Belt}, Y/n pants are pulled down, Yandere helps get Y/n "Dressed", Past Abuse Mentioned/Hinted At {Parental Abuse}, Unresolved Trauma, Unhealthy Coping Mechanisms, Murder Mentioned {Past Actions}, Y/n Has A Melt Down, Y/n Has A Love-Hate Relationship With Hizashi before And After Punishment, Hizashi is Hurt Physically/Mentally, Hizashi Brushes Off Y/n's Feelings, Basically Fucked Shit So Be Careful 🚧

~♡♡♡~

"Are you sure you wanna test my patients, little brat? Im warning you for the last time. Im not in the mood to play your little games today."

You stayed exactly how you were, feet planted, arms crossed, and eyes stabbing daggers into him. Well more like plastic kitchen knives but still. He sighed, you were always so goddamn stubborn. Hes been itching to fix that but he also doesn't wanna hurt you, not after everything you've been through. So he put on a tired smile, trying to disarm you like you were some kind of bomb. He reached his arms out to pull you into a hug but was stopped dead in his tracks as a smacking sound echoed off the walls.

You had smacked him so hard his head jerked to the side. It took a second for the shock to wear off, after all, he never expected you to do such a thing. He could still feel the sting as he turned to look at you sure your handprint was whelping at his point. That fucked up smile making its appearance, he was no longer thinking. He gave a laugh, low and sinister as he stood to his full height. It made you shrink under his gaze.

"Im gonna give you until the count of three to come up with a good apology." One didn't even finish leaving his mouth before you took off in a sprint. He frowned "You cant make shit easy for yourself can you Y/n." 

You got a good headstart but there was only so much room in the house, he cornered you in the hallway. You tried to slip past him but he grabbed you, both of you tumbling to the floor with him on top of you "Gotcha!" Your elbow swung up but you couldn't reach his face "Trying to hit me again? That's not very nice sweetheart-Ah!"Your leg swung up, cracking him right in his privates. You were able to slip from under him and fling yourself into the bathroom, closing and locking the only door in the house that still had a lock. Falling to the floor against the door you tried not to hyperventilate as memories your brain tried to forget filled your head. From a time of pain you couldn't escape until Hizashi.

You heard his grunts of pain quiet, and then a loud bang sounded on the door "You can't hide in there forever brat." And then his footsteps told you he left. Sadly he was right, you couldn't hide forever, but you could hide right now. Collect yourself and try to figure out your next move. You acted out of fear and trauma and now you're in hot shit.

You waited hours before finally, you yelled for him through the still-locked door. And after a few minutes you saw his shadow from under the cracks "I wanna come out."

"So then open the door sweetheart, or did you forget how handles work?" You didn't like being talked down to, and he knows that. But you didn't let him rile you up "I don't wanna come out if you're gonna jump me."

"I won't."

"Promise? I just- I wanna talk it out Hizashi. I wanna explain myself and maybe we can work through this. Together."

"Promise."

Slowly you pushed the door open, and when you were fully in the hallways he grabbed your arm so hard you were sure its gonna burse "Ah! You promised! Hizashi you promised!" He didn't even turn back to look at you.