𝓒𝓪𝓫𝓲𝓷 𝓕𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 {𝓜𝓲𝓬}

~Summery~
Romantic Yandere Hizashi dumping you in an isolated cabin to teach you a lesson
🚧Kinda abandonment, blindfolding and tied up, small-ish space, Punishment🚧

~♡♡♡~

You caught a glimpse of the alarm clock's glowing red 4:07 am as you were ripped from your bed by Hizashi, who made you get dressed and come down for breakfast before the sun was even in the sky. Once at the table with what you had to describe as a heavy breakfast, he refused to answer any of your questions. Even when he blindfolded and tied you up he wouldn't answer your panic questions. 

Threatened with violence you stayed quiet as he gently put you on the floor and covered you with what you believed to be a light blanket. A moment later the car backed out of the driveway and began to go  

The drive was a long once, you guys stopped for packed homemade lunch and to stretch your legs every couple hours of the long drive but never once did he allow you to take the blindfold off. Finally during one of the stops, the blindfold was ripped off of you. With the only light on the new moon night being Hizahi's car headlights up see what seemed to be a small cabin between trees in the thick woods around you.

Helping you walk the uneven ground Hizashi got you into the cabin and shut the door behind you, finally untiring you fully. Looking around the cabin was just a bit bigger than it first looked.

Right when you walk in your greeted with the living room. Empty other than a worn couch and bookshelf with a few filled shelves. Looking to the right an archway leads into the kitchen with a table and a single chair. To the left was a bedroom with only a bed and nightstand. The next door over was the bathroom that had what a normal bathroom would. But no windows could be seen at all.

"This is the bare minimum of what I could do for you, be glad I love you. It could have been so much worse." You slowly looked back at Hizashi, still not fully comprehending what's going on "H-Huh?" He shook his head as he walked away and began turning the lamps in the cabin on "Rember your little escape attempt you thought you got away with? Well ya didn't I just needed time to prepare your punishment."

He finished and turned back to you "It's got running water, heating and air, and enough food to last you two months. You'll be fine."

You couldn't believe what you were hearing, he's actually just gonna leave you out here alone!? While you tried to actually process the day you heard the door slam and turned to see Hizashi gone. Rushing to the door you tugged but it wouldn't budge. Slamming your hands against the door you apologized and begged him to tell you he was only fucking with you. This was a sick prank or the punishment was just the fear that your feeling but you heard utter silence outside the door...

~♡♡♡~

(513 Words)

A/N: Def love this, def making a part 2

Up Next: More Present Mic!