𝓖𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓽𝓾𝓭𝓮 {𝓐𝓕𝓞𝔁𝓜𝓲𝓬}

~Summery~
AFOxMic wants more gratitude from their darling
🚧Reader slapped off story🚧

~♡♡♡~

"We saved you. Dont you think you should be more grateful?" You looked up at the man with no face from where you had just been slapped to the floor, you wanted to attack him but you knew from past experience that it wouldn't work out in your favor "Grateful? For this!?" You gestured around to the baron-steal walls, the twin bed on the hard floor, the lack of windows, and the bank vault door. Pretty much everything that proved you basically lived in a prison cell!

"Better than being out there is it not?" So maybe he had a small point, after all a cell is better than the distorted city above the bunker. Where heroes and civilians are slaughtered as villains run wild having their fun. But that's his fault! He didn't save you because he started this, he could not have done the war but he did!

Hands firmly grabbed your shoulder's from behind "Everything we do is to keep you safe." Oh yes, and him. The false hero Present Mic who tricked you for his lover in the first place. Offering shelter, only if you knew it was in exchange for your freedom. You'd have run the other way. Took your chances.

~♡♡♡~

(217 Words)

Up Next: Computer Still Broken  

A/n: So my computer decided to die on me but I had this done already but hate doing uploads on mobile. But I'll do it since I havent uploaded in a hot minute 😭 this is prolly shit ciz I didnt get to edit it