𝕷𝖆𝖉𝖞 𝕴𝖓 𝖂𝖆𝖎𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 {𝕸𝖎𝖉𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙}

~Summery~
Romantic Yandere Midnight can't handle her darling princess wanting the arranged marriage
🚧Fantasy old-timey au, arranged marriage but reader is ok with it, Midnight kinda crazy, homophobia kinda insinuated🚧

~♡♡♡~

You smiled as your lady-in-waiting placed the necklace around your neck, finishing your wedding get-up completely. You smiled in the mirror only to see her crying. Quickly you stood and turned to hug her "Oh honey what's wrong?" 

"Run away with me!" You let her go, frowning at her "Kayama I can't." She grabbed your hands, squeezing them tight to keep you close "Why not!?" 

"I want to get married Kayama." She squeezed your hands even tighter "But why!? You will be bored of him in a years time!" You sighed, yanking your hands out of hers "Kayama please, don't do this again. What we did in the past is just that, in the past. No one will ever understand it, or accept it. Please, move on."

"I can't move on! This isn't fair to me Y/n! To have to just pretend what we have never happened! To get you ready to marry a man you don't even know! To have to sit back and watch you live a life of lies with him! Some day I will have to help you care for children you never wanted! Please they don't have to understand or like it! Accept it! We can leave! We can get a cabin in the woods and live like fae folk!" You walked passed her, heading to the door to the door so you can get to your wedding "Kayama, drop it."

"No!" The back of your dress was grabbed, yanking you back and causing you to fall. She rushed to lock the door before turning to you, holding rope you don't know where she got "You will run away with me. We WILL live happily ever after together F/n!"

~♡♡♡~

(314 Words)

Up Next: Romantic Hizashi