𝓓𝓻𝓾𝓰𝓼 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓒𝓾𝓭𝓭𝓵𝓮𝓼 {𝓔𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓜𝓲𝓬}

~Summery~
Platonic Dad EraserMic taking care of sick teen reader in their own ways
🚧Dad EraserMic, Puke mentioned, Sick fic, Fluff🚧

~♡♡♡~

You scared your fathers when you came into the kitchen looking like death itself, scared them way worse when you puked up your breakfast and borderline blacked out though. 

When you awoke again, you were laying on the couch snuggled into a blanket with your head on your papa Hizashi's lap. He was humming as he held a clipboard over your head scribbling away in red ink 

"Thirsty." It was more of a rasp than a word

He jumped a little before putting his work aside to rub your head "I bet." He slowly moved your head to lay against the decorative pillow and quickly made his way to the kitchen and bag with a water bottle "Small sips, makes it a bit easier to stay down." You nodded as he helped you sit up, it made the room spin a little but you tried to ignore it. Taking little sips as your papa holds the water for you like a child, helping you also take pills that are supposed to help break your fever. When he deemed you had enough he closed and sat it down before moving to sit on the floor beside the couch.

"My poor girl, I wish I could do more for you. You must feel so yucky huh?" You nodded as you laid back down, yanking the covers up your shivering body. Cold yet sweating, ugh! Yucky was sadly a very good work for how you felt. Hizashi stayed on the floor as you dozed back off, cant feel sick if you're asleep! And that's why papa Mic made sure your meds would also knock you out. He doesn't want his sweet baby to suffer after all, your pain is his!

The next time you woke up you heard voices, but your eyes still felt heavy.

"Are you sure you want me to go, I can stay." 

"Go Hizashi, or you'll be late."

"You sure?"

"I can handle a little sickness, go." 

And you fell right back asleep. The next time you woke up, it wasn't Hizashi with his clipboard of tests but daddy Shouta with his laptop. He smiled at you "Feeling any better hun?" You shrugged as you sat up " 'm hungry." He nodded and stood "I'll go warm you some soup." Unlike Hizashi, Shouta isn't a fan of drugging you. He prefers you to be conscious so you can eat, drink, and relax through it. He can't shield you from all pain, but he can make you comfortable.

Like running the shower and warming your towel and clothes in the dryer for when you get out. Help you into your freshly made bed with a nice ice-cold cup of water beside it. Snuggle up to you while some trash TV you love so much plays in the background. Promising sushi and movies when you feel better. Your fathers will never agree on how to act during times like this, but what they do agree on is that they love you. And they wanna be there for you always. Even when you could get them sick, they'd happily curl up with you.

~♡♡♡~

(600 Words)

For @8Daddyissues8 , Hope you feel better soon hun 🍣

Up Next: Thinking about rewriting my Belt fic