♡𝓝𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮♡

~♡Day 5 - Naptime♡~

❣️🚧Fem Aizawa (named Sho), Mic cameo, Kid Reader🚧

~♡♡♡~

Sho looked up from her book when she heard the loud giggling ring out in the hallway, a moment later her sweet little girl came waddling in as fast as her toddler legs could carry her. Scream-giggling as she crawled into Sho's lap and hid her face in her chest "The monsters gonna get me, momma!"

"The monster?" She mused with curiosity lacing her voice, when she looked up she saw her husband creep into the room with that goofy smirk on his face "Oh ran to your momma huh? Well, I'll get her too!" She stood, giving him a look with no bite behind it at all "Oh no you won't Zashi, it's naptime."

Both her daughter and husband whined, making her chuckle "You can both play again when you wake up, I'll read you a story."

♡♡♡

Sho kissed her sleeping daughter's forehead before she carefully stood, tucking her in and putting her favorite book back on the shelf. When she left the room hands snagged out and grabbed her waist, her Hizashi was pulling her into a soft kiss "My two favorite girls are so cute. I can't imagine what we'll do when she leaves us with an empty nest."

"Dont think about that, it's not going to happen for a long time." She spoke as she caressed his face, and she's right. Because each time it gets too close to happening Sho finds the same quirk user and makes them reverse time right back to the moment she brought you home all snuggled in warm in the blanket, sleeping away peacefully in the loving embrace of your mother's arms as your father begged and bargained for his turn to snuggle you. You don't need to leave momma's nest, you'll break your mother's heart if you do.

~♡♡♡~

(344 Words)

A/N: In case yall forgot cuz I haven't made a platonic story for a while this ❣️ means it is a platonic story

Bet you fluff whores are gonna love this one 🙄...And the bitches with mommy issues too