♡𝓐 𝓗𝓮𝓻𝓸'𝓼 𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓭𝓮♡

~♡Day 13 - A Hero's Pride♡~

🚧Past Kindapping, Aizawa Injuried, Aizawa Bleeding, Aizawa Passing Out/Blood Lost🚧

~♡♡♡~

You had just crawled into bed when pounding on the front door interrupted your night routine. You let out a loud groan and yanked the door open ready to give whoever was at the door a piece of your mind. But you didn't get to, because Shouta Aizawa your ex-boyfriend- well he wouldn't call himself that. If you ask him you're the crazy bitch that kidnapped him while he was high off pain meds and recovering from the beat down of his life. Quite ungrateful since you nursed him back to health after all!

"Well, you are truly the last person I thought I'd see when opening the door." He groaned, and that's when you noticed the blood making your shirt wet and sticky. It was Shouta's, it had already soaked the middle of his hero jumpsuit and was now starting to go down his legs and onto you. "Trust me, you are the last person I want to ask for help. But you're also the closest." He was breathing a little heavy now, putting more of his weight on you.

"Hey, don't go to sleep." He nodded to you but with his forehead resting on your shoulder the way it was you knew he wasn't gonna stay up long. You sighed, this man is 6 foot and works out every day. His deadweight was gonna take you down with him if you stayed here.

♡♡♡

Shouta's eyes slowly fluttered open and he groaned. Things hurt, but not as much as they should have. He tried to sit up but a hand pushed him back down. That's when his eyes finally focused and he noticed he was in a hospital, hooked up to an IV with what he's gonna go ahead and assume is something for pain. He turned over and saw you on one of those uncomfortable visitors' chairs with a book sitting on your lap half read "Morning sleepyhead."

"It's morning? How long was I out?" He watched you shrug "You got to my house around 9, Id say the ambulance got there at 9:15. So, all night. Probably best sleep you've ever gotten." He couldn't help but chuckle, but then he got serious "I- I honestly thought you'd kidnap me again."

You giggled as you stood, giving him a pat on the head like an upset child "Maybe next time Sho." You left him, and when the doors closed behind you he pouted. Full-on pouted like a child as he leaned back with his arms crossed. He was sure that was gonna work! It seemed full proof, show up all hurt and let you patch him up and play knight in shining armor. He thought he'd wake up in your arms with promises of taking care of him like you did before.

He made a mistake leaving the first time. He knows that now, he just wants the life you promised him. He just can't admit it.

~♡♡♡~

(500 Words)