𝓕𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 {𝓜𝓲𝓭𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽}

~Summary~
You meet Midnight when she is undercover and when the truth comes out you begin to feel used, being with this woman for almost a year only to find out you were "just another part of her fake life" and leave her but she really loves you...maybe a little too much
🚧🚧

~♡♡♡~

Looking around the empty apartment you frowned, shaking your head. This apartment was filled with you and your ex's things not even two weeks ago. But the pictures have been ripped apart, furniture was taken away, and her cat has returned to her house with her. And now your packed up and ready to go to your new apartment. The breakup was messy, not because either of you cheated or really anything like that. No, it was messy because your girlfriend, Hina Nakaya, who worked as a librarian downtown is actually the famous hero Midnight who was working deep undercover. 

She had been lying right to your face for almost a year. In fact the only thing she hadn't lied to you about was the name of her cat! She didn't even come clean to you! You came home one night after work to find pro heroes in your home moving things around, then your girlfriend came out of the bathroom dressed in her hero costume and pulled you aside to talk about moving back with her. As if you were supposed to just be alright with everything!

You left, and when you arrived back she along with everything not yours was long gone. You didn't even get to say goodbye to Sushi.

♡♡♡

"I had a great time tonight. I hope we can do this again." She smiled at you "Of course, Ill call you tomorrow and we can make plans." Closing the door with a smile you went about your nightly routine in a happy daze. Up until a knock came at your door, who could it be this late at night? 

Opening the door you looked around to see no one, you almost shut the door until you heard a meow. Looking down you had to take a double look before bending down and reading the collar "Sushi it is you. How did you get this far away from home baby?" You realized all too late that the cat can't knock, or know where you moved. Purple fog filled your vision before you slumped forward in a sleepy haze.

♡♡♡

"What is wrong with you!?" Kayama frowned as she placed the tea in front of where you were tied up "I knew you wouldn't listen if I just showed up. But look I changed my name to Hina Nakaya! And I actually got a job at a library! See, I am who you fell in love with, at least now I am!"

"Your crazy!" 

"Crazy for you baby!"

♡♡♡

(494 Words)