𝓢𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓛𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓼 {𝓗𝓪𝔀𝓴𝓼 + 𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓸𝓾𝓻)

~Summery~
{Request} Romantic Hawks/Platonic Endeavour settling things out for reader
 🚧Hawks and Endeavour have no romantic relationship, 'Good' Dad/Husband Endeavour au, Hawks on some creep shit, Stalking, Lying, Manipulation🚧

~♡♡♡~

Hawks leaned against the tree he was perched within, shielded by the bright leaves of fresh spring, as he watched you type away at your desk. You've been working for him for almost a year and a half now so he knows you're most likely finishing up his schedule for the next coming few weeks before you hit the hay.

He wishes he was laying in that bed waiting for you to come snuggle him, but your father has made it very clear he doesn't like you around any boys. Endeavor simply tolerates him for work reasons but he knows if he made any move your father would snap his neck. So he'll simply settle for watching over you.

He was watching you so intensely he didn't even realize he'd been caught until he was frozen to the tree. Quickly he turned to see Endeavour's second oldest son running back into the house "Mom! Call dad! He needs to come home!"

Oh, shit!

He turned back and saw the blinds had been drawn. It felt like hours frozen to that tree waiting for Endeavour but in reality, it only had to be ten or twenty minutes. When he finally did arrive in the backyard steam was coming off him. He grabbed Hawks and ripped him out the ice not even bothering to melt it.

"Hawks!?"

"Hello Endeavour-san...I can explain!"

He was dragged into the redhead's office, as he was being dragged he heard you gasp. You couldn't believe it was your boss! And you let your mother who was holding you know as such.

An hour after they both disappeared into your father's office they walked into your room. Hawks bowed to you and Rei "I am so sorry I frightened you, all of you. It was never my intention. In fact, it was quite the opposite." He frowned, pulling your office chair to sit down. "You see F/n is the future kidnapping target to someone wronged by Endeavour. We caught wind of their plan before they were able to do anything. I was assigned to watch over and protect you while things are being investigated further and handle the situation."

You looked to your father who nodded, confirming the truth of the lie he and Hawks made up in the office a bit ago. It made Hawks smile "I thought I was handling it well but perhaps not. I think ill scoot this chair over to the corner and watch your inside where you can see and know I'm here." 

There was no kidnapping plans! Hawks was stalking and got caught. But after explaining to Endeavour your father saw how committed and protective he was of you. His lovely and weak daughter he must protect, but he must face the sad reality he won't always be able to do so. But your husband! Now he could! And so why not give Hawks the go-ahead to woo you? Hawks will listen and obey him while also being tough and smart enough to protect you!

Alls well that ends well...for your yanderes that is.   

~♡♡♡~

(600 Words)

Requested by: werefang

A/N: I love writing those thousand-plus word fics, but they ring me dry man!

Up Next: Romantic EraserMic Request