Chapter 81

Aang

Ever since Zuko and Katara's journey. I've been talking and having the accompany of Toph.

Well- she's pretty. Fun..
After Zuko and Katara's wedding. I go to katara..

I saw her greeting some guest still in her red robes and she suddenly noticed me looked at her

"Katara" I said and she just smiled.

I came to her and she looked at me. "I have something to tell you....Well... Actually.. A favor." I said and she smiled and pointed my cheeks

"Why are you blushing?" She said and my eyes widened. I immediately covered my cheeks
"W-Wh-What? No I'm not." I said

She just laughed at me "Anyways what's the favor? I'd gladly do it" she said and I started to explain

"Well..." She started and Katara just looking at her.

"Ever since you and Zuko had the mission. I have started to spend a lot of time with Toph. Ever since your death was faked toph and I helped together in the earth and metal bending school. Well-" she cut my words. And jumping in excitement.

"I KNEW IT YOU LIKE HER!!" She exclaimed

"Katara don't be too loud" I said trying to calm her down

"IT WAS TOPH! I KNEW IT!!" She exclaimed in happiness and suddenly words came out of nowhere.

"It was me?" Someone suddenly said.
And I saw a lady in green long gown with braid in her hair.

Toph.

Katara smiled "Aang will explain it to you at the garden." She said and whispered to me

"Tel her now!" She exclaimed and I just gulped. And Katara is running so fast.

After few minutes Toph and I walked in the garden. My eyes widened when I saw a table for two and an Ice statue with flowers in it.

I-I d-didn't p-planned t-this.. I said in my thoughts.

"What's this aang?" She asked

"E-eat with me. C-can w-we?" U asked nervously. And she looked at me

"No it's okay for us to eat.. I mean katara.. At the tree. Hiding with Sokka, Suki, Tyler and Zuko." Toph said. My eyes widened and I slowly look at the tree.

I saw Katara and the gaang. And Katara just smirked at me. I just nodded and I look back to toph.

"A-ah.. N-nothing.. I-I asked h-helped to prepare this." I said and Toph blushed. And I smiled widely.

We sit down and talked about things. And suddenly Toph turned to serious tone. "Aang"

"Toph" we said simultaneously

T-this is the f-first time.. She called my name.

"Go ahead" she said I nodded.

"Umm, Toph." I started.

"I wanted to say something. I-" I was cutted her words and suddenly she go closer to me and kissed my cheeks.

"I like you Twinkle toes. I really do. But I respect sugar queen. But now she's married. I have to tell you what I feel" she said and my eyes widened. My cheeks turned red.

"I-i w-was a-about t-to t-tell y-you." I said and she smiled.

"W-well I s-said it first." She said and smirked. And suddenly we saw water circle above us and it freezes and small particles of snow are starting to come down.
Thank you Katara. For helping me.

"Toph. I don't like you." I said and toph's eyes widened.

"Y-you j-just t-told m-me." She said. I go closer to her and kissed her.

Her eyes widened but I kissed her more deeply and parted once more.

"I love you." I said.
------------------------
Updated.
Next chapter will be the last.
Someone requested this.. So I added :)
Sox comments and I'll update. :)

Thank you! :)