Getting ready

(Jayden)
"Ok this is the day, I'm telling you mentor, our team is going to come together and form the power rangers Samurai," Jayden said hopefully.

" Actually Jayden, you may be right. the nylock are getting so strong that they could attack any moment. remember you are the red ranger, the team leader. Create a good team son," mentor said putting a hand on Jayden's shoulder.

Jayden was the red ranger and he was the ranger of fire, he had been training his hole life and you could always tell that he was the red ranger because he would always wear some sort of red item just like the other rangers with their colours.

He had lived at the shiba house with mentor since a very young age because his parents passed away, so mentor was his only family. they were really close.

" I think it's time u sent the voice mails," mentor said handing Jayden his red samurizor.

Jayden nodded and made a symbol then spoke " THIS IS YOUR RED RANGER TALKING, YOU ARE NEEDED TO SAVE THE EARTH FROM WICKED. COME TO THE SHEBA HOUSE WHERE OUR MENTOR AND I WILL BE WAITING."

He put out his hand to give the samurizor back to mentor but he shook his head, " this is now your Jayden, you need to give these to the other Rangers ," mentor said handing Jayden a black box with 4 samurizors in it, blue,pink,green and yellow.

Jayden nodded his head and went out to the dojo to do some training.