Dinner

It was soon time for the Rangers to meet at the gates to go for the pizza and Kevin decided he was going to find the courage to ask Mia out.

" Mike! I am going to do it! I have to follow my heart!! Kevin said punching the dummy.

" That's good kev! Now go get changed we are meeting the others at the gates soon! " Mike said as Kevin ran past him to go into the shower.

Mike went into the kitchen and Jayden was there, "hey jay."

"Oh, hi Mike," Jayden said.

Mike saw Jayden taking pain killers, " are you ok?" he said sitting beside him.

" Yeh, I'm good. my back just hurts after the explosion."

"Oh, that's not good, you will be ok for tonight though? " Mike asked.

"Of course, tonight should be good." Jayden said putting his cup in the sink and sitting back down.

" Jay. have you ever liked someone before? " Mike blurted out.

"Yeh, I like you, Kevin, Mia and Emily. you are all great." Jayden said.

" No I mean like like, you know like a girl," Mike said a bit embarrassed.

"Oh, no. I've been training to be the red ranger my hole life, I don't have time for any distractions and I couldn't let my samurai identity away, neither could you mike."

" But what if the girl was already a ranger?" Mike said pretty much giving everything away.

"Let my guess, little yellow." Jayden smiled.

"Wait how did you know?!?"

"And Kevin's is little yellows big sister? " Jayden laughed again.

Mike was in shock!! How did he know.
"Jay, you are weird ! " Mike accidentally thought out loud, but Jayden took no notice and laughed, " I'm going to go get ready Mike, see you at the gates," Jayden said as he got up and walked out the room with a tiny limp as Mike stood there in shock but soon decided he had to go get ready to.

....................... Samurai .....................

The rest of the day flew quick and it was time to meet at the gates.

Jayden was there first wearing a red top, black denim jacket and jeans.

The Mia got there, she was wearing a light pink dress and leggings.

Then Kevin and Mike arrived, Mike was wearing a grey top and a green jumper with some navy jeans and Kevin was wearing a while shirt and a blue jumper with black trousers.

Then Emily showed up wearing a blue top with a yellow cardie and leggings.

" Are we all ready then ? " Jayden asked.

Everyone nodded and started walking.

"It's such a nice night isn't it?" Mia said looking up at the stars.

"Yep, it is." said Kevin.

Once the finally got there they ordered the food and sat around the table waiting for it.

" It feels so good to have pizza again," Mike said.

Kevin shook his head at him, " Mike you had pizza yesterday!"

Mike shrugged his shoulders, " yes but you can never have enough pizza," he laughed and turned over to Emily who was in a world of her own.

" You ok? " He whispered to her.

She nodded without saying a word back to him.

" So let's get to know each other better then, " Jayden said asking the team some questions until the pizza was served.

Everyone tucked in.
" This is so nice," Mia said taking another bite.

Everyone agreed, " good job Mike for making us come here." Jayden nodded.

"Well it's pizza, why wouldn't you come here? " Mike said as everyone laughed.

After everyone was done and Jayden paid they decided to head home.

" Kevin, this is your big chance! " Mike whispered to him because Mia was walking by herself.

" Ok I'll try."