New member

The team sat around the table after they had showers and were changed and they greeted Antonio.

Antonio started showing them and telling them all about his power ranger life that he made from himself, and the hole team was impressed, if you don't count Kevin, but he wanted to keep his mouth shut.

" Wow, your very talented! " Kevin said sarcastically while Mia, Emily and Mike glared at him, they didn't want him to muck things up again.

" Yes, and I would love you help you fight evil! " Antonio said punching the air with his fist.

" Antonio, we would love you to help us, you have already proved you are very talented," mentor said as everyone cheered apart from Kevin who just rolled his eyes.

Suddenly the gap sensor blared out and mentor and the others looked at the map, " Park bridge! " He said.

" Do I come and fight with you guys? " Antonio asked.

Kevin face fell, he forgot about the gold ranger joking them and ruining the tradition of the normal samurai Rangers, "we were mangling just fine on their own, why do we need help!" He asked himself.

" Come on Kevin, we have to go! " Jayden said as him and the others including Antonio left to go save the world.

Mentor took a seat back down and something caught his eye, " oh no! " He shouted as he picked the object up and started running to the others.

" Antonio!! You forgot your morpher! " Mentor was shouting as loud as he could as he continued to run down the street to try catch up with the others, this is the first time he was on the street by himself without any protecting from the nylocks, the nylocks wanted mentor because they knew the Rangers would be weak without him.

.............. Samurai ..............

" Look there's the nylock! " Shouted Mia as they ran to the nylock.

" Hello Rangers, ohh who is it here, run away little boy, there's only 5 samurai Rangers! " It shouted.

" Even the nylock knows there's only 5!! " Kevin shouted.

Mia elbowed Kevin, " guys, lets just morph already! " She shouted.

" Actually, I've just had a different mission, see you later Rangers! " The nylock said as it disappeared.

" Ok that was weird! " Mike said.

" Jayden? " Kevin asked.

" I actually don't know what happened, maybe he felt threatened that we have a new ranger by our side? " Jayden suggested.

" Ok let's go back to the Sheba house then, go tell mentor the good news! " Emily shouted as she started jumping up and down while everyone else shook their heads.

" Let's go then em! " Mike laughed as he tried to control her hyperness.

................ Samurai .............

Mentor carried on his walk with Antonio's morpher, he saw the Rangers walking towards him, " Rangers! " Mentor shouted as the others looked up and ran to him.

Suddenly there was a huge bang and the Rangers saw a nylock come and take mentor and he disappeared.

" Mentor! " Everyone shouted.

" He's been kidnapped! " Jayden cried.

Something caught Kevin's eyes as he bent down and picked it up, he saw what it was and pushed Antonio into a wall, " you son of a bitch, all you do it wreak things!! " He shouted into his face.

Antonio looked at him puzzled, " what do you mean? " He nervously asked.

" Mentor was dropping off your morpher and now he's gone! "

" Kevin, lets go back! " Mia shouted before things got too out of hand.