Finding a way

" the best change we have of restoring his memories is too defeat the nylock?" Mike confirmed as Kevin nodded as everyone felt worried knowing defeating the nylock with one ranger down was going to be extremely difficult but especially without the red ranger it was going to be even more difficult.

" why are you guys here? Don't you have homes to go to?" Jayden said as he walked through with a magazine as he took a seat on a stool and started flicking at the pages. None of the rangers had ever seen him read a magazine in their life, he was always so dedicated to the samurai lifestyle.

" what you reading there?" Mike asks taking a seat beside him as Jayden rolls his eyes.

" erm stranger danger dude. What do you want from me? My life story?" Jayden asked as he drops the magazine and wrestles mike to the ground as Emily quickly jumps in.

" Jayden get off mike!" She shouted grabbing his arms to try push him off mike as Jayden elbows her in the face as she goes flying back and hits the floor as Mia runs up to her while Kevin tries to get involved to try help mike as he started shouting in pain as he runs up and pushing Jayden back as mentor comes in to see mike and Emily lying on the ground looking hurt.

" Jayden follow me! This is no way to act!" Mentor shouts as he walked Jayden to his bedroom and quickly came back to check for injuries.

Emily had gotten back up while Mia got a bag of frozen peas for her to put on her check where Jayden had hurt her but mike was still on the ground struggling to move.

" I think one of my ribs are broken," he mumbles clenching his side as mentor slowly helps him up on a stool.

" I will go get some first air supplies," he said quickly running off.

When he came back Emily forgot about her injuries and helped mentor secure the bandages on mike.

" what the fuck man, he needs to get a grip!" Mike moaned grabbing his side and Emily walked off to the kitchen on her own to go out some ice on her face

" what the fuck man, he needs to get a grip!" Mike moaned grabbing his side and Emily walked off to the kitchen on her own to go out some ice on her face. She didn't want to draw attention to herself as she knew mikes injuries where worse and the fact they were now going to be 2 rangers down they needed everyone to be at their strongest.

........... samurai ............

Mike laid on the sofa watching the TV annoyed at what Jayden had done even though it wasn't exactly his fault. He was okay with him getting his ribs broken but for him to go and elbow Emily in the face wasn't okay.

Mia had gone to go make him and the rest of the rangers lunch while Kevin helped her while Emily was nowhere to be seen. He presumed she was resting.

" how are you feeling?" He hears antoino asked as he takes a seat on the chair beside the sofa where he was lying as he shrugs his shoulders.

" I'm just worried about what going to happy with the nylock attacks as we are now 2 rangers down, the others won't be able to cope especially without Jayden," mike sighed taking a drink from his mug as he rested his head jack on his pillow.

" don't worry amigo, everything will Work out. We have a strong team, a team that can take on anything big or strong!" Antonio exclaimed as mike rolled his eyes. It's not that he didn't believe in his team but he knew they were in a real bad situation.

" the best thing we need right now is for Jayden's memories to return, so he can fight alongside everyone else until I heal. I don't even know if Emily's in a condition to fight, I think Jayden hurt her pretty bad and I haven't seen her since," mike mumbled as he closed his eyes trying to keep calm as Antonio got up from his seat.

" I will go check on her amigo, just to make sure she's alright," he smiled leaving the room to walk to her and mikes bedroom.

To see her asleep with an ice pack placed on her face as he lightly lifted it off to see the side of her face had a bruise. He took the ice pack to the kitchen to place it back in the freezer as he went back through to mike.

" she's sleeping, she's got a bit of a bruise on the side of her face but it could be worse. I don't think there's anything to worry about," Antonio said as mike quickly cut him off.

" how can there be nothing to worry about when my girlfriends gotten a bruised little face," mike groaned slowly sitting himself up as he got ready to get off the seat as Antonio pushed him back down.

" mike stay there, you need to rest."

Mike shook his head, " I'm going to go rest in bed," he said trying to get up but clenching his side.

" let me help you get up," Antonio said taking mikes arm and helping him to stand up as he slowly walks over to his bedroom quietly not wanting to wake up Emily as he gets into his side of the bed and rubs Emily's cheek with his thumb and sighs as...

" let me help you get up," Antonio said taking mikes arm and helping him to stand up as he slowly walks over to his bedroom quietly not wanting to wake up Emily as he gets into his side of the bed and rubs Emily's cheek with his thumb and sighs as the bruise wishing there was something he could do to fix everything.