Talks with Mia

Kevin ran out the Sheba house, he decided he was going to search the main city first, he wanted to find them as quick as possible, he liked them to be safe at home.

Kevin ran through the park and a pink ranger caught his eye, " Mia! " He shouted, as he ran up to her and stood in fount of her while she was sitting on the bench.

" Kevin..." she sniffed, " I need some space."

" And I need to talk to you, please! " He begged.

" Talk then."

" I know your hurting and that I'm a idiot but when I say sorry, I actually mean it, I had no right to say anything like that you you guys, your the people I care about! If I'm honest with you, I don't know why I said any of that stuff, it was really stupid of me, and when I said Mike had anger issues I should have looked at myself first..."

Mia cut him off and stood up off the bench and looked at him, " I know your a prick sometimes Kev and I know you really upset everyone, but like it or not I love you," she smiled.

Kevin turned round to face her, " I love you to Mia, and I never meant to hurt you! " He smiles as he walked over to her and kissed her.

After they pulled away the just stood there in silence, " so is my cooking really that bad? " He laughed.

" It's not great M, but I will help you cooking, starting off with a present I have for you back at the Sheba house! " He smiled.

" Present! " Her eyes widened.

Kevin nodded and smiled, " but I do need to have a serious apology with Mike and Emily, they are hurting really bad seeing that they aren't back yet."

" Wait, they aren't back yet? " Mia asked as she held Kevin's hand and squeezed it.

Kevin shook his head and frowned.

" I hope they are ok," she said.